If the West Coast split off into its own country, we would dominate

If the West Coast split off into its own country, we would dominate

Attached: US_Pacific_States.svg.png (1200x743, 264.25K)

Everybody knows this, but the rest of the country save for east coast cities are a bunch of subhuman losers who conjur up the biggest delusions and copes when faced with reality

>Nevada and Arizona tell you to eat shit and cut off the water
>Everything south of Fresno dies

>cuts off your water supply

California owes it all to Mexican labor, Chinese products, New York finance, and D.C. intelligence.

The West Coast is perfectly situated to exploit world trade i.e. prefabs and cheap plastic crap in China. I find the Midwest more impressive because it's a civilisation emerging from literally nothing.

Funny how much flyover trash expose themselves willingly, the only thing they have is being coming out of a pussy located on a piece of land with natural resources that has existed for a million years before them

better vote for the correct party now eh
or oregon will turn into another california

sorry couldn't hear that over you dying of thirst

Yeah, you'd be the "how much street shitting and used needles can you leave on the ground" contest champions every year.
t. ex-Californian now Oregonian

Attached: 1596419330383.jpg (676x595, 250.2K)

we'd just get water from northern california or start desalination

i lived in oregon and it's literally just california lite
oregonians are just midwest californians

Until they turn off the water and California dries out like Micheal Jacksons ballsack 6 ft under.

dominate the cuck market you mean?

>or oregon will turn into another california
it already is really except less mexicans

their liberals are worse too
atleast in california people are chill, over there they are ardent freaks

I know. I meant both.

>dies from HIV from being too gay
>dies thirst
>dies of wildfire
your desolate hellhole is only populated because some boomer thought they'd find gold
Anything west of the Mississippi isn't American. Simple as

You can literally die tomorrow and nothing will change. Your meat existence is irrelevant, water does not need you to squat in the same arbitrary political jurisdiction its located in.
And if push comes to shove we'll just invade your shithole and take the water for ourselves and actually put it to use

yeah it sucks man
one of the most beautiful landscapes on the planet destroyed by insufferable people and shit tier government

>we
You are nothing and have no identity. My ancestors were in the Mormon Battalion and were the first Anglo American settlers in California and yet despite this legacy we don't feign claim to the ant covered picnic that is the west coast.
Your hubris has already begun to lead to your downfall as the soulless boom town moves back east to greener pastures.

Attached: mormon battalion march.jpg (649x350, 52.08K)

It's honestly shocking how low iq this website is becoming by the month. I sometimes take a few off, get bored one day, and then decide to come to this shithole. Only need 10 min to remind me why I left in the first place.
It's not even clever shitposting anymore, it's local news facebook post comment section tier garbage