This is what Islam saved my people from

This is what Islam saved my people from.

Attached: 621360f39c706.jpg (700x467, 98.4K)

uhh thicc

Paganism is unironically creepy in every single context. It's amazing how it just feels satanic no matter what. Other than religions like Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and whatever millions offshoots of these you find the remaining pagan shit feels wrong on a very base level. Only Hinduism is somewhat passable

nothing more cucked than being a non-arab muslim

>It's amazing how it just feels satanic no matter what.
because your whole perception is thwarted by abrahmic worldview.

That's cool, now stop culturally appropriating semitic religion you dumb monkey
>Buddhism
>Hinduism
>Abrahamic
You tried.

>Only Hinduism is somewhat passable
No

Attached: image_2022-06-25_115208974.png (991x557, 1.06M)

Ever wondered why Bali is the only island in Indonesia that has tourists?

>That's cool, now stop culturally appropriating semitic religion you dumb monkey
I don't.

Attached: 40k.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

Because it was specifically marketed towards Australian trash in the 1980s because it was the closest foreign destination

BASED

whats the alternative?

>picrel
SOVL
>Islam
soulless

We all merge our brains with a supe AI forming a single mind making only perfectly logical decisions free from selfishness and individuality that will result in the best outcome for human survival

Imagine eating nothing but bland food all your life. Your mouth would be unable to cope with the taste of spices if you were to try it. The same thing happens when you're raised only on dull abrahamic religions and you stumble across a religion with SOVL.

have you seen the imagery in tibetan buddhism? they literally use human bones as music instruments

Japan tier basedness

>fr*nch
i pass

You can see her boobs, hehe

>Ever wondered why Bali is the only island in Indonesia that has sexpats?

Attached: Vita-notturna-Bali-672x372.jpg (672x372, 53.69K)

SOVL

that's way cooler

Christianity absorbed many local pagan traditions and rebranded them, many of which >(you) have probably participated in.

Haha yeah, sodomized and tortured man nailed on a cross is definitely not creepy

>It saved you from SOVL
Abrahamic cults are truly the destroyer of culture.