1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How is the final/most important test called for high school students in your cunt ?
3. Is it bullshit ? (too easy, useless, etc....)

Attached: 1655574552199.jpg (776x777, 54.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

campusfrance.org/en/how-to-enrol-Doctorate-France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just finshd my finals last week
It was bullshit because we havent finished studying because our teachers were having a strike

>How is [...] called
What, not how. Anyway, I don't think there is one. You just take exams by subject.

There’s no single standardized test needed to graduate high school, but there are things like the sat which you need to get into university.
To get into a graduate school you usually need to take the GRE

It's just called national exam.

Also
>france
>it's called BAC, short for Baccalauréat
>it's a must have for most things, a must for college of course. but It's becoming more and more bullshit each year as it gets easier and they give points away for free for every questions

Eindexamen (final exam)

The difficulty depends on the education level you went to. But I felt it was way below the level of education that they taught us at my school. They were asking things I was taught in year 2 out of 5.

thanks for teaching me this valuable piece of information, fren

Attached: apu computer ok.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

대학수학능력시험 (the government-sponsored scholastic aptitude test) aka 대학수능

ENEM.
its okay I guess. not too hard. I didnt study like at all and still managed to get into college.

Do you know what it’s like applying to schools for a phd in math in france?
Probably very unrealistic for me but I can dream

Is it hard ? Are you seen as an useless and stupid member of society if you don't have it ?

every one or two years they change the name and the subjects, even so in the quarantine i was able to hack the application for the online exam and I got the necessary score to follow the career i am in lol

I heard ENEM started getting tranny shit in it a few years ago
I know you can enter french schools as a foreigner if you have the required french level, there are also some international things with everything in english but I don't know if there are for PhD's and I don't know if you can skip the years before (assuming you just want to study the PhD part)

>every one or two years they change the name and the subjects, even so in the quarantine i was able to hack the application for the online exam and I got the necessary score to follow the career i am in lol
are there any consequences for that if they catch you ? In france, cheating at a national exam can get you banned from any national exam (high school finals, driving licence, etc...) for 5 years

maybe this can help
campusfrance.org/en/how-to-enrol-Doctorate-France

Flag
Bagrut, lit. maturity
Its pretty dumb honestly, and it can be pretty stupidly hard, I think the average score across the country is like 60-70

Same here

WHAT, not how. Why do ESLs have such insanely hard time using what and how in correct context?

I'm an ETL (English as Third Language), i'm sorry burger bro

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

shut up he’s nice

Shut up nigger you sound worse in whatever other languages you speak, if you speak any

1. flag
2. matura
3. better results more chances to place at the uni

Abitur and it's easy if you're not retarded (and i'm bavarian fyi so don't mention berlin to me)

dont use that word its disrespectful toward transfolk

YEGE
never done it officially
its pretty obscurant, needs a lot of reading and writing and little thinking imo

>bavarian
Is bavaria car real ?

Attached: 20211005_174106.jpg (3096x4128, 1.64M)