Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

Attached: unknown-142.png (1058x844, 569.11K)

i didnt read it so i dont know

if this happens, we can finish what we started and nuke the rest of the world

I agree. Death the the great satan.

well i do support womens rights i also think it's dems who fucked up by not making it into law, abortion is not a "legal precedent" that was just stupid

conservatives are just forcing the issue by making sure that these lib states make these protections into law

not big deal

This has been your hourly Kremlinbot thread, gaslighting feeble-minded USA:ians into thinking it's them vs the world when in reality the entire world supports them in literally everything they do.

I hope there's another American civil war

Overturning mandatory abortion rights for all states and the black judge who sided with it said he's gonna try to overturn gay marriage and contraceptives
It's so based

I think you should kill yourself.

This shit honestly feels so surreal. Never thought a day like this would come.

Its not necessary

Your army is useless and your weapons are garbage

All we need to do is wait

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-192624-1.jpg (540x452, 108.36K)

this guy sounds like Any Forumstards when they "lose" some gay political fight. horseshoe theory is real

I do actually.

Maybe they should have codified it instead of relying on a paper-thin legal precedent for 50 years

it literally reads like a Any Forums post talking about a civil war circa 2020, replace republicans with liberals

we could literally, unironically, beat the entire world combined or most of it so no worries

Why waste bullets when america is literally killing itself?

i'm pretty sure the issue here is the division between your own people
>Overturning mandatory abortion rights for all states and the black judge who sided with it said he's gonna try to overturn gay marriage and contraceptives
wtf

Liberals lose one culture war battle and start talking about civil war, conservatives have lost every culture war battle in the last 80 years and just put up with it like cucks.

Half the country would defect

>you're against abortion and eugenics?
>omg you're literally a nazi