Bye racial

I fucking hate being biracial (German + Filipino) why do I look like either an Arab or a Mexican, i only look European in certain lighting conditions and angels.

Attached: ZomboDroid 22102021005910.jpg (448x225, 13.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRG7u1EHwk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are good looking nothing else matters

I'm half Polish and half Persian, and most people think I'm either Italian, Greek, or Native American. Kill me now.

You look like a chud because you think and live like a chud.

>Native American
Nigga what

I have long hair

Cut it then, or stop complaining about being confused with an Injun

If i father a child with a Nordic woman what are the chances of my offspring being übermensch passing?

0% lol

Consider finding value in the culture and structure of your own society rather than being consumed by an inferiority complex.

Kill me now

100%
someone find that photo of a filipina woman with her blue eyed granddaughter

Post pic

t. mutt country

says the fag who voted to let in thousands of somalis and arabs

I did no such thing. But you're still a mutt in a mutt country.

How do SEA niggas cope with the fact that their countries are essentially brothels? Not just for yt pipo but for Korean/Chinese/Japanese as well?

>quadroon
>at best middling in attractiveness
>have been mistaken for Spanish, Italian, Egyptian and Pakistani at various points in my life
>not foreign-looking enough for sympathy points/exotic appeal but also too foreign to be seen as “one of us” by my peers
Wouldn’t call it the deciding factor in my lack of life satisfaction but it’s probably not for off either

rather be a mutt than a somali/nafri subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=RRG7u1EHwk0

Attached: Barkhad-Abdi-3786408597.jpg (250x375, 22.52K)

a somali swede biracial is whiter than you chang

Attached: 32D14A86-71E7-4627-9E89-037FFF6EB6C1.jpg (720x888, 54.85K)

sad sad sad

I am have anglo half Armenian but thankfully I look full Armenian so I can larp as that

So you’re not american and you’re a gust in my country. Got it. Fuck off to your shithole because you wanna be a special little different boy so bad. Faggot larper.

Does your father live in the philippines?

Lol why you mad bro. This country is a melting pot stop acting like it's 1950