Why?

every passing day, the united states becomes more of a parody of a country rather than a actual one

Attached: images (99).jpg (661x464, 13.07K)

Seethe

are you seriously mad because of the abortion thing, holy shit you people are pathetic

what did we do wrong

Attached: G2Bl3OXn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.27K)

it's the lead

Attached: 1648999892618.jpg (1396x2741, 671.62K)

oh shut up

Same thing that happened to your country. The right wing religious retards took over. Fucking Iran and Afganistan have better abortion laws than the usa now lmfao.

im not mad at all, just confused
youre the one who's pissing and crying user

We still have abortion and our laws are the same if not better than the talibans in every state

they are techinally still legal here though

Are you retarded?

USA should balkanise

>Oh my science women will have to drive an hour to a different state to abort Chad's baby now in certain states the US has become a fascist hellhole

Attached: 1631399729908.gif (303x400, 322.62K)

Some states have total bans. Afghanistan has no questions asked abortions under 12 weeks.

i'm absolutely malding right now, faggot.

Attached: 1604918711725.gif (250x286, 1.17K)

this but also china and russia

>you people are pathetic
Bro, you are literally the ones who are throwing protests because of this faggotry.

to me it's not even the abortion thing, it's that the country hasn't been able to settle on an interpretation of the constitution for like 30 years on this issue, how can you even have a country when you can't interpret what it was founded on?

Yeah, i'd be malding too if i was 'murican, lolz

White women will be able to do this, the poor black and Hispanic women who get the vast majority of abortions will not, pop out an unwanted monstrosity who will grow up to be a massive net negative on society, and conservatives will wonder what went wrong.

Yes, I am currently protesting for the right to murder fetus, me personally.

You're a fucking retard.

this is why im just confused, why are people celebrating this?

Incels hate women and married couples. Simple as.

>White women will be able to do this
Many actually won't. Especially since the drive is long, and if the surrounding states also restricted you basically are fucked unless you fly out and back. Some states private citizens are deputized to report abortions as well so one neighbor can totally fuck you over especially if you do the obvious flying to a legal state