Your country

>your country
>are the people kind and tolerant there?
USA
yes

Attached: A1487921-40B1-46FC-B14B-97FC0EC9A4D6.jpg (850x837, 97.13K)

Mass genocide liberals

I agree though. Honestly every left winger in the USA should arm themselves to the teeth and start practicing military drills.

one of Americans biggest delusions regarding politics is that the "left" is supposed to be tolerant. it is not

why do they always turn to the idea of mass genocide when something doesn’t go their way?

I hope he gets arrested.

left here i don't hate what the justices did and I don't want to kill anyone, i am tolerant af

What website are you on right now?

They are servants of the devil.

reddit

wow how very progressive and tolerant of them

So, the men saying stuff like this, do they actually care or are they mad because of the possible mass-female sex strike?

>my fucking university sent out a mass email about it saying they'll still provide woman the ability to have abortions since it's legal on the state level where i live
clown world shit

They shouldn't be killed. But they should all be impeached. They should have people outside of wherever they are, 24/7/365 screaming at them about how shitty t hey are. I mean, if standing outside of an abortion doctors house protesting is protected speech why shouldn't that be?

How is that clown world exactly?

Why do you think it is ok for women to murder children? How are you so deranged?

Very intolerant, we don't even have free speech

this poster right here
never having sex
will never be a father

Can you say it without crying next time Abortion is legal in canada.

I don't care what you think. Stop eating dogs.

cringe liberal take

Don't be a racist, burger. That's China and Korea.

They eat dolphins in Japan.

i bet he can't name a single justice without looking them up.

For those who don't quite get it.
They didn't ban abortion, just left it up to the states, and there are certain states with their fingers on the trigger.