I am going to do something I should have done a long time ago. I'm going to learn Spanish

I am going to do something I should have done a long time ago. I'm going to learn Spanish.

Attached: CsPwiyEVYAE7FQV.jpg (1000x963, 179.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1fIjoQWxdvzK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make America Spain Again.

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (2560x1707, 44.84K)

voca.ro/1fIjoQWxdvzK

Pero mi amigo, no soy chicano. Soy blanco!

Im currently learning

Did anything in particular inspire you to do so? Just random Any Forums autism like when I finished duolingo Turkish?

Bienvenido a La Hispanidad.

Pronto 600 millones.

I want to go to spain

That's a good reason. What are you using to learn?

Muy basado pendejo.

Portuguese learner here (I plan to learn Spanish/ Italian/ French too but I want to avoid two and more romance languages at the same time, at the same level).

Duolingo (it's not bad, you just have to do the exercises regularly) + memrise + lingQ.
It's recommendation I heard from a guy I met on fb group about learning languages. I don't trust yt reviews when video have more than 1000 views - all are sponsored. I'm using duolingo and memrise so far and plan to buy some book about grammar.

Started with portugal because it's consider harder than Spanish and Portuguese speakers better understand Spanish speakers than the opposite. Pronunciation is hard and unintuitive, more difficult than French and I'm not sure I chose well. But Spanish, French, Italian you hear all the time in media, Portuguese rarely so mind is not used to I think

Also bump, I was talking a little bit off topic, but it should be more lang threads

Nice dude, thanks for posting. I'm pretty decent with French already. Not very good out loud because lack of practice but I can read pretty well and I enjoy shitposting in /fr/ sometimes. Any Forums has made me love Brazil so I'd like to try my hand at Portuguese eventually too.

learn a native language, stop being a cringe mestizo

I had a cool plan where I'd learn Portuguese first then learn Spanish so I could hide my yankee accent.

Did'nt work I sound retarded and yankee no matter what I do. Also fucking latinoids stop talking so fast.

I guess I better get used to everybody on Any Forums assuming I'm a CHI, huh?
Are you learning a native language? If so, I think that's extremely cool.

Better learn german, nobody speak spanish

this
spanish is a horribly ugly language anyways
nahuatl is much more preferable

I had French classes 4 hours per week in High school and I HATED IT. Years later I fall in love in French and romance languages in general and I wish I had learned the language back then.

Attached: poo.png (332x394, 15.15K)

Wait a minute, that flag. . . .

Attached: S-3003.jpg (400x395, 27.89K)

Based

Attached: 17858D4D-C7EE-4D93-9E43-92FC2BF45A0E.jpg (900x675, 170.23K)

good luck!