How would you improve my country's genepool so that is closer matches the rest of latin america?

How would you improve my country's genepool so that is closer matches the rest of latin america?

Attached: 1655596167770.png (1000x1000, 1.78M)

>muh genes
Kys

Imagine having god-tier green white and red in our flag and ruining it with bl*ck

>Our
Your*

pay superior Anglo men to have sexo with your goblinas

I hate this. There is a lot of beauty Mexcians for sure and many ugly argentinas, colombias etc. Just don't compare models to regular people. What is more important is type of beauty.

the talons on your bird is black.

Thread reminder that Poland is the Mexico of Europe.

It's not about genes you fat fuck stop eating

That's a mexican model though, that's what chicanos and mexicans consider attractive.

Southern México is one of the worst places I've been to, too much brown people.

That's a miniscule amount and beyond my point.

wrong, ugly men need to have sex with attractive women. In your proposition they end up witch attractive men and ugly women, in my option ugly men but attractive women.
yep. And niggers!
It's some body positive bullshit. They look very Asian and there is a lot of good looking Asian models, I'm sure with chicanos is the same

It literally is though. But lifestyle choices determine whether or not you reach your full potential.

too pussy to commit to the red-white-black scheme, has to throw in green cuz "muh islam"

>Implying

>Argentina
might have a cock

>Mexico
no cock

>Colombia
no cock

>Peru
has a cock

>Guatemala
no cock

>Cuba
no cock

i dont think that we can fix latam
excellent cherrypicking tho jose

casually mogs your race

Attached: 24f1137a1371c243567666111534045a--native-american-men-native-indian.jpg (236x353, 12.91K)

You will never be white, brownazi

Attached: 1c7.png (645x770, 33.47K)