Just did a big Eurotrip. Great time. Wanted to share my thoughts on your countries as an American

Just did a big Eurotrip. Great time. Wanted to share my thoughts on your countries as an American.

I went to Norway, Germany, Italy, UK, Netherlands, and Paris.

Norway:

- Fucking amazing country. Great people, beautiful women. Everywhere I looked was 10/10 scenery. Heaven on earth. I want to move here. Favorite place was Stavanger, amazing hikes (Pulpit Rock, Kjeragbolten). Great seafood. Oslo was a little strange and depressing, I liked the country better.

England (London):

- The outskirts of this shit looks like fucking Somalia, wtf is that? The inner city was very pleasant however. Really loved the pub culture. I like British food despite the bad rap it gets. Pasties are the shit, and I love having a pint before walking around.

- Cornwall was beautiful and people there very pleasant. 10/10. Would live here

Scotland:

- Edinburgh was nicer than London imo. Less minorities around and felt safer, I walked around fine at night. Still great food, loved haggis. Scots are based and kilts look cool.

Amsterdam

- Fuck this shithole and all the drunken gen z europeans there. 10s of thousands of niggers in the streets, police had to corral us to walk down the fucking sidewalk in a single direction. All the food was cheap tourist garbage made by pakis. All important museums are booked for months in advance. Cheap whores only redeeming quality. 3/10

Paris:

- Surprisingly pleasant, great food, and beautiful architecture. Despite rumors all french people I met were very nice and pleasant. Lots of niggers harrassing me for cash in the streets though, not sure I'd want to walk around at night.

Europe overall:

- Fuck man, kinda sad to see how these cities have become americanized and unwhite. Norway and Scotland were stark reminders of how beautiful white societies can be. I wish you hadn't followed our American folly and imported millions of minorities. Overall (Besides Paris), you lot are probably still much more salvageable than the US. Here we are doomed.

Attached: euro.jpg (1600x899, 819.6K)

why are you travelling? the pandemic isn't over...

Think I actually caught covid on the trip. Felt like barely anything. Pandemic is a meme buddy.

>Amsterdam
Yes yes very nice, please spread this review to all your tourist friends so that they don't come here again ok thank you

> Yes yes very nice, please spread this review to all your tourist friends so that they don't come here again ok thank you

I didn't meet any Americans there mate, mostly brits.

I stayed in the city center, surely there are better parts of the city than that? I did not meet a single fucking dutch person. It was bizarre. Fuck that area (near the red light district).

Yes that's exactly it, Dutch Amsterdammers don't come to the city centre anymore. It's just a tourist playground now (especially the red light district). I feel for the people living there, they had somewhat of a normal life again thanks to covid and now the tourist cattle are back again fucking everything up lmao
But to be fair it's the fault of the city itself by promoting itself as tourist heaven since the last ~15 years and now they have to make policies to contain the tourist streams lmao. City centre is dead

>- Fuck man, kinda sad to see how these cities have become americanized

Attached: 1655154077548.png (800x600, 126.03K)

meds

>though

Attached: 1651394171621.png (463x600, 72.9K)

I would never go there again, besides the hookers, there are plenty of cheap tourist spots in the US. Really disappointed, was looking for a classy cafe sort of scenario with good food.

Feel for you dutchbro

>Fuck man, kinda sad to see how these cities have become americanized and unwhite. Norway and Scotland were stark reminders of how beautiful white societies can be. I wish you hadn't followed our American folly and imported millions of minorities. Overall (Besides Paris), you lot are probably still much more salvageable than the US. Here we are doomed
*Glug glug glug*

Attached: E788D38C-71EA-4670-AA5F-EF17A3416244.jpg (606x590, 91.14K)

No they were middle easterners.

he's right, it's over.

Maybe you guys aren't from a shithole city like myself. Pretty fucking barbaric some of the shit that happens on the streets over here. We have become 3rd world.

>Maybe you guys aren't from a shithole city like myself. Pretty fucking barbaric some of the shit that happens on the streets over here. We have become 3rd world.

Attached: 1654684557703.png (500x500, 219.22K)

Cute.
You aight yankboy.

Maybe I was too harsh, Amsterdam is still a great city and has plenty of nice places, it's just sad that tourists get lured to the old city center (which despite all tourist traps still has some authentic 'hidden' gems) and because of that, the area changes to accommodate tourists instead of inhabitants. That's why it has become more of a dime a dozen place that is interchangeable with basically any other big European city. The architecture is maybe the only thing that really sets it apart.
Too bad you got a lame experience.

If Norway is so great then WHY TF is there so many Norwegians here??

Cities were always like that retard. Even white cities. White cities in the US were ONLY good in the 50-60s because of all the wealth being created and coming in. Cities in the US were hell on earth even when it was all Americans and euro immigrants.

>le racist 0.00001% viking heritage fat neckbeard loser admiring norwegian society

Protip: It wasn't built by racist 0.00001% viking heritage fat neckbeard losers

Attached: 1524901736733.jpg (1400x1400, 220.04K)

take your medicine

You write like a redditor larping as a wannabe /pol-lite tough guy version of Ben Shapiro
>Fuck brothers, I lament at certain nations in Europe for importing all those brown people in large quantity….for I’ve seen caucasian wakanda and boy it’s a epic site to behold. Heckin gorg’ women bro. What a beautiful reminder of the potential of Caucasian nation states built on computer science and the trades.