Iraqi immigrant here

>Westerners b like "I don't care if my wife is a virgin"
Why are they such cucks?

Attached: nyx_ex.png (1110x1071, 473.78K)

Because they’ve strayed from God’s light. Luckily they will be punished. Read a book called The Transcendent Unity of Religions by Frithjoff Schuon. He’s a Swiss guy that converted to Islam.

Source?

But my gf is a virgin. Does that make me honorary shitskin?

Attached: thinking.png (556x426, 65.44K)

they probably aren't either and feel hypocritical

idk

Source

I still cannot understand it
I will die alone anyway
I just cannot imagine marrying a non virgin, I don't understand how you'd be fine with it. normies think your wife having been in several relationships that failed and had casual sex with strangers is of no consequence at all

This, I am with you frenchanon

it's the white man's burden

Yes, congratulations and mashallah, my brother. What size of bomb vest are you wearing?

Those still exist in Italy?

Do they exist in Uruguay?

>he has sex
baka enjoy your eternity in heel ngigga i will get to enjoy whsikey with me niogga jesus

Once you're above the age of like 25 anyone that is still a virgin is either mentally ill, or even worse, religious.
Its expected that most adults have healthy, moderate, sex lives. Failing that is a sign of some issue with that person.

I wouldn’t have sex with someone unless I loved her.

Okay, but imagine falling in love with a woman and then only learning later that she has a fetish for shitting on you or something.

The duality of burgers.

normal decent people don't just get fetishes like that

normal decent people don't browse this site for a prolonged period of time

Iraqis b like I don't care that my country turns into a radioactive shithole I will support Saddam

Pavu come back u cocksucker

loooooooool

whats the benefit of virginism?

Also I love among u sexually repressed brownass balding max tes baboons and I can tell you wholeheartedly, truly, that all u brown fucking cunts, Jews and Muslims alike, have no idea how much of an epic life it is when you have freedom to have sex casually

Attached: 296-2965836_pea-brain-wojak-hd-png-download.png (860x788, 37.29K)

>Why are they such cucks?
Raised by women, who either had them out of wedlock, or cut their father off from them via divorce. Simple as.

>mofos be like imma explorer penetrating uncharted lands