What's considered a "good" job in you're country?

What's considered a "good" job in you're country?

Attached: throated.webm (650x900, 2.71M)

vgh mouth pussy

i don't know, i never worked and i intend to never do

I think the game is to have something to eat. Everything else is unnecessary, if you know what I mean.
t. neet for life

anything to do with the chemical industry

Swiss are still in a massive boomer mindset, if you make money, you've "made it", even if you hate your job.
To me it's only important that I get along with my coworkers and can have some fun.

being a hotel owner in some island you work for 4 months and then you go to tailand to fuck laidyboys the rest

I quit my job and I'm the happiest I've been in over a year. But now I gotta find a new job.

Based on personal experience people who know a trade and work for a very small company or their own company tend to like their jobs somewhat

Also office workers with little to no education become comfortable at their workplaces

nepotism jobs

Me too. Do you get NEETbux in your country?

Cool.
No, I live off rent of some properties. It's 4 properties and I divide the money between me, my mom and my sister.
And you, do you get some neetbux?

Yes, most of my income is from NEETbux but I do own a house that I rent-out. It's not that profitably, THOUGH. Is being a landlord profitable in Brazil?

wtf is that can anyone tell me

esophagus. Laryngoscopy.
Your throat does that when it's time to eat

Depends on who you ask but objectively seen to salary divided by work put in, it's high positions in a bit out of sight/scrutiny public sector departments/authorities/projects. Even some low positions in a lot of municipal offices are literally 90% "pretend to work" and you can come late, take too long breaks, go home a couple hours early, and nobody will ever care if they even notice (consider that all such positions in public sector already have 90 minutes lunch break and 2x 30 minute breaks (all paid) a day)

So in addition to that, you'll get an insane paycheck for the work you do, you'll not have any superiors, you can get yourself a lot of paid benefits, if you're fired you'll get 1-2 years full payment without working, you will have a career lined up for more cushy public positions, there's plenty of room for embezzlement, etc

This, I am on my 2 week notice period and I am extremely happy rn lol

Like $32/hr is considered good here I'm millwright in a big liberal city. Houses here are like 600-800k. I still spend half my income in rent.

What's interesting is I could make the equivalent of $8/hr in Mexico in my trade but houses are like 50-90k. I'd unironically be better off in fucking Mexico I'd have an much more purchasing power even with prevailing wages in pesos.

Other than the obvious stuff like bank executive or CEO or MP or whatever, tradies are pretty well respected and highly paid in Australia.

Even just the most menial labour is highly rewarded. People who hold the "Slow" sign during roadworks get like 70 grand because of hazard pay.

In LA only being in showbiz if you want to attract the current generation of hot females. Be like me and make around 120K as as engineer, but be embarrassed at parties to tell people I work in the cement industry.

picrel: Barbara Palvin driving near Universal City Nissan.

Attached: 159221215_240547417739980_7964110236608669179_n.jpg (1080x752, 141.2K)