Live in very large leftist metropolitan area on the west coast

>live in very large leftist metropolitan area on the west coast
>4th of July coming up
>won’t be able to properly celebrate cause everyone will be burning flags and screaming at white people
I suffer

Attached: 16C03E59-1C2A-4581-B926-080B2A4AEEFC.jpg (299x356, 31.79K)

Are you telling me that leftists in America hate their own country?

Holy based

>live in hispanic neighborhood
>fireworks will go off for 1 month straight because spics love making noise for no reason

Why can’t you move?

They really do. There’s a lot of things I want to do with my life before a full on civil war breaks out. It’s sad. I don’t wanna kill anyone.

I was born here. Why should I have to pack up and leave like a bitch? That’s what all those white flight losers did.

there wont be a civil war retard

Based
I would love to burn some mutt flag in a huge shartistan city

happens for me no matter what month it is
always at 10 pm too

west coast is new york ? or more large than that ? just shoot them up

What are you a rock? A fossil? A damn mineral? People and animals move all the time.

They literally cancelled the 4th of July celebrations in my leftist city

I understand why you say the things you say. You will never know what it’s like to be directly related to the people that built the country you live in. You’re just a pest. A leech. When you die, you will not live on in memory. You are just another part of the horde.

The bride will devour it all

what city

Attached: 1652559237773.png (692x677, 537.68K)

Based and soul

If I had to guess I’d say Portland

there is nothing to celebrate

Yah maybe nothing for a tranny like you whose family has only been here for 5 weeks

the federal government formed for the protection of rights, what is the point if it can't protect something everyone else take for granted

California ?