Does your country have black people in very influential positions

Does your country have black people in very influential positions
Usa
Yes

Attached: 1280px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (1280x1760, 381.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquim_Barbosa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not for long

Attached: FWC3CbPUEAEKX7y.jpg (1080x624, 77.29K)

Attached: 1653102729315.png (586x593, 305.24K)

they shouldn't have looked to thomas for dissention anyway, this was in the pocket when that catholic lady was sworn in

Honestly I think if it weren't for Justice Thomas just existing within SCOTUS, regressives would get away with so many things.

Yes, we have black people in the missionary position, the reverse cowgirl position, and even the T-square position

>After a house fire left them homeless, Thomas and his younger brother Myers were taken to live in Savannah with his maternal grandparents, Myers and Christine (née Hargrove) Anderson.[18]>Thomas then experienced amenities such as indoor plumbing and regular meals for the first time.[12] Myers Anderson had little formal education, but built a thriving fuel oil business that also sold ice. Thomas has called Anderson "the greatest man I have ever known."[18] When Thomas was 10, Anderson started taking the family to help at a farm every day from sunrise to sunset.[18] Anderson believed in hard work and self-reliance, and counseled the children to "never let the sun catch you in bed." He also impressed upon his grandsons the
importance of a good education.[12]
Based

Wtf, libbros? I though blackerinos were on our side?

Attached: 1656106468985.jpg (828x977, 239.5K)

at least thomas himself is pretty corrupt too

Italy
Yes (he's the minister of external affairs)

Attached: 181816320-6bad1fbd-bcd8-4b39-be55-c4e71a0eb4c0.jpg (375x231, 21.72K)

The Notorious B.B.C.
May God prolong his days in the field until he be called to the big house in the sky, even white heaven. Amen.

Attached: clarence thomas.jpg (500x333, 35.24K)

>want to
They already did

This guy is just a normal Italian.

Most corruption comes from his whitoid wife desu

Attached: 1656110233009.jpg (417x475, 33.55K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquim_Barbosa

He’s the reason women can’t kill babies anymore? Shiii, once they found out he’s responsible, it’s gonna be an absolute shitshow

No they’ll still blame it on white men. I’m staying off social media for a while. I get really bummed out whenever I see my leftist brainwashed friends spew all that hateful anti white shit. I’m not one of those “wrong generation” fags but damn it sucks being the age I am at the time I live in.

wow you have to stay off social media FOR A WHILE because of opinions? you poor fucking 15 year old

No one can escape the Long BBC of the Law

>I get really bummed out whenever I see my leftist brainwashed friends spew all that hateful anti white shit
Can relate. My friends are some of the best people I’ve ever met, but any time they start talking about politics, I try to change the subject. I can tell talking to them for the next few weeks is going to be like walking through a mine field.

>fuck white people!
Opinion
>fuck brown people
Racism

Fuck you.

kek

Attached: 1656105469356.png (1284x562, 189.99K)

I hope this abortion stuff escalates the civil war in america, finally collapses and gets invaded by Russia and China

Fragile as fuck lmao

No, it was 6-3. If anything, Kavanaugh is the one whose responsible.

Abortion isn't banned it just means that the state decides again.
Congress can still make abortion legal across the entire country and they have 50 years to fucking do it.
The funny thing is blue states can now pass abortion laws to have a pregnancy terminated all the way to the the fay of delivery if they want now just like how red states can ban it outright