1) MI5 (correctly "the Security Service") has the primary purpose of seeking out and destroying all threats to the...

1) MI5 (correctly "the Security Service") has the primary purpose of seeking out and destroying all threats to the british establishment (i.e. the royals, the lords, the landholders, the institutions, the civil service)
2) SS has been happily infiltrating, subverting, inciting and then destroying any and all even-slightly anti-establishment group that ever was, since its creation
3) SS (and its sister organisation MI6 the "Secret Intelligence Service") recruit from the upper class, via the elite institutions (primarily but not exclusively the oxbridge universities)
4) you do not have to be an official salaried employee of the civil service to be working for an organisation like SS or SIS; instead you will be coerced/blackmailed/baited/seduced/encouraged/forced into passing information as an agent
5) the chilling effect this and the rest of the surveillance state has had on civil discourse is utterly ruinous and will only be overcome briefly in spurts by either (a) a precipitated collapse of the establishment due to other reasons, or (b) a total geopolitical collapse, but never because of (c) a real grassroots campaign, because for the first time in history the establishment is and will forever be 100% successful in destroying those before they come to fruition

Inb4 meds

Attached: 6E513309-301A-4647-8A40-3D8EC82BB652.png (1150x1533, 845.67K)

I used to have fun submitting fake FBI reports but a couple guys from the FBI visited me and said they knew what I was doing and that if I wouldn't stop I could face severe jail time.

No one says this

you should have kept doing it

Why are you allowed to have an agency called the SS but we aren't? No fair :(

MI5 are highly active in Ireland too (our police commissioner is literally an MI5 agent) and their presence and activity is responsible for most of the shameful weirdness that strikes people about modern Ireland and provokes derision.

Ireland presents an alternative version of what Britain could be, and must therefore be persistently destabilised.

If the secret service controls everything then why are they letting the scots attempt to leave the union

Attached: 1656017578729.png (650x638, 24.56K)

Exactly. It calls to mind a comment in Tacitus about how Ireland ought to be conquered to take the prospect of freedom out of view of the Britons.

Filing fake reports is a crime. They can prosecute you if you annoy them enough.

What did they look like?

British geostrategy is weird, subtle complex and counter-intuitive. In areas in which there is objective evidence of the working of British intelligence I'm not always able to work out why they're doing what they're doing. If Scottish independence comes about it will have come about for a reason not many will understand or suspect.

Like this but white

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-191103_Firefox.jpg (1440x1920, 274.39K)

They’re not, Scotland is never going to leave as the vote will never truly be fair. The real aim was to amputate Scotland from the Labour Party and therefore ensure there can never be another labour government. Scotland will remain part of the union but will now be politically castrated

i don't actually know how well infiltrated society here is by our local MI5/FBI equivalent called shabak.
everyone knows the mossad infiltrates every country ever but the local equivalent is less known, they definitely infiltrate the arab populations here with their agents and that's well known, but how many agents they have in jewish society is unknown but probably less than what the arabs have

Do they have a strong overlap with membership in Masonic lodges?

don't think they do, masonic stuff isn't really common here.
is the irish FBI affiliated with masons?

The Irish intelligence service is basically non-existent. MI5, the British intelligence service, operates heavily here however and MI5 and the Freemasons are closely linked. The kind of personality that is attracted to intelligence work is also attracted to the mystery and ritual of Freemasonry, and both Masonry and intelligence work attract a disproportionate number of sexual deviants of various kinds, generally pederasts. Hence why Mugabe called the UK a 'gay gangster government'.

Also if your government has known british spies in it why don't you like, remove them?

Attached: 1656005906281.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

Actually scratch that we have terror supporters in our parliament and we can't remove them so forget that

Good question. Easier sad than done though.