Is your country a dog and cat country?

Is your country a dog and cat country?

Attached: based cat.png (564x435, 517.86K)

Dog.

You mean, dog or cat country?
Serbia is a dog country, we see cats as faggots and evil beings.

Really? I thought Scandinavia is a catfag central?

ironically thats what you are intrinsically.

Both, but I hate dogs and cats.

doguinhos

Wtf serbro? We are a devout cat nation

Ok we don't hate them that much but you see them only outside, they're not seen as house pets.

probably dog but i hate dogs they're loud and annoying fucks

Then I'm scared what are the dogs seen as.
Dog countries are degenerate because most of those dogs are treated as smashes&slammed live toys, not companions. If it's a thirdie country they're mostly chained to a 3 meter radius place for their entire life.
Most of those dogs have never experienced hunting or herding, they can't satiate their desire for work

In cities there are people keeping them but rarely, most of them are persian cats though.
I hate cats but I don't mind them in my yard. Hate them cause they jump on my window and break in and eat my cheese & they hunt my birds.

It's a pony country.

Attached: CT_Iraq_20APR18_4156.jpg (2000x1335, 605.87K)

>noooooo dogerino cant be chained it needs to go wherever he wants because he got business to do ummmm to piss on every corner and fight other doggerinos
Look dude, dogs job is to sit at home and bark aka inform me on potential danger.

Hate cats
they serve no purpose.

Love dogs, simple as.

Attached: DSCF7092.jpg (2760x4895, 1.27M)

right now cat = faggity

in the past dawgs = real nigga shit

Attached: 1604530649868.jpg (640x960, 76.54K)

ironic... but what you expect from faggys

Attached: 1645677286121.jpg (1536x1161, 172.92K)

Who are you quoting, plus this doesn't mean that the dog should rot inside a 3 meter radius
There are dogs who are taught to never leave their owner's side. If you have to hold your dog from sperging out or leaving, your dog is a ticking time bomb

Both, cats catch mice and bugs, dogs chase off Darkies that come for my wife.
Pets are there for use not for leeching. This house is fairly well state, not a welfare state where you get free gibs.
Dog bless

Attached: Capture.png (707x705, 497.01K)

dog ofc

Attached: 1640765339867.jpg (807x807, 211.1K)

>you gotta teach dogerino because that's what you should be an animal teacher
If I wanted to teach animals, I'd rather teach magpies to steal wallets for me!

Kitties

Both, we have very good dog breeds like samoyed, borzoi and others and famous russian kot breeds like siberian forest kot, nevskaya maskaradnaya and russian blue

Attached: Сибирская_кошка,_окрас_Невская_маскарадная_(колор-поинт).jpg (2500x1667, 413.75K)

50/50, old people often have dogs