When someone wears skate brands but doesn’t skate

>when someone wears skate brands but doesn’t skate
>when someone wear band tees but doesn’t listen to the band
>when someone wear carhartt but doesn’t work a blue collar job
stop doing that poser shit

Attached: 0BF67062-0477-4293-B853-573BAB33379F.jpg (600x600, 41.47K)

Nobody over the age of 20 worries about this

>when someone wears the burger king crown made of paper but they're not actually a king

Attached: 1465765775697.png (372x334, 187.64K)

if you’re apart of the subcultures than yes, you should

fuk you craker

Thoughts on Finland??????

I do all of those lol

Subcultures don't exist anymore, champ.

bro if you're apart of subcultures over the age of 20 then you need to seriously grow up.

I’m Hispanic hermano
fucking poser, I remember when back in the 90s metalhead would beat the shit out of people if you were wearing a band tee and hadn’t seen them live

if you need to identify as part of some faggy group then you're underage

Wtf?

everyone identifies as part of a group, stop spouting individualistic white Western European Jewish faggy philosophy. I will continue to make music against the status quo, I WILL mosh, I will NOT work for you mr Goldstein, I will grow out my hair you will do NOTHING about it

I grew up in the 2000s and we'd just make fun of people if they can't name at least 5 songs by the artist whose patch or shirt they're wearing. And if it was one of those Nirvana or Rolling Stones shirts you can buy from any random supermarket you'd get made fun of regardless. Any outright hostility was reserved for people who tried to claim they're a fan but can't answer a simple question about the band.

>I just stole this Suicide Silence shirt, have no idea what band it is

Attached: artworks-ywcx1pUzUGGvjwmH-BUNWRA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 31.07K)

>I'm not an actual crust punk. I'm just homeless and I got this Amebix shirt from goodwill

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1331, 134.85K)

i wear outdoor brands and i never go hiking

listen chud, i wear skate shoes but don't skate because they contour to my flat balkan feet so pls think before you type again sweaty.

Sorry but nike dunk sb lows are too comfy

But carharrt jackets are warm and durable

Attached: crying.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

can’t wait till someone comes up to you saying “you skate bro?” “no” “than why are you wearing that?”

>Wear a I'm not a rapist shirt
>mfw _ __ _ ______

Attached: 1566465973663.png (569x600, 737.21K)