/cum/ - canada usa mexico

Attached: cum 2022.jpg (720x900, 105.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iiy1pdlRNM0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950207/Iran-ARRESTS-girls-removed-headscarves-skateboard-event-crackdown-sparked-outrage.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzIsfMMSHOU#searching
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: booba and boota.jpg (950x800, 108.64K)

Adultery

MADE FOR /CU/ WHITE COCK

Attached: 1593451909151.jpg (750x667, 145K)

man ass, you guys are f

* * * BANGER ALERT * * *
* * * BANGER ALERT * * *

youtu.be/iiy1pdlRNM0
youtu.be/iiy1pdlRNM0
youtu.be/iiy1pdlRNM0

* * * BANGER ALERT * * *
* * * BANGER ALERT * * *

One of these days, I will get a mexican gf so we both can get fat together forever

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950207/Iran-ARRESTS-girls-removed-headscarves-skateboard-event-crackdown-sparked-outrage.html
so sad that women in some places can't walk around with their hair free.
also brown qts
anyone craving chicken

shout out the the worst general of all time

1) Only violent rape is illegal and its very hard to prove because misogynists start screeching about "da lying horez" the second a woman testifies to it.
2) Coerced and pressured sex is essentially rape in spirit but not illegal.
3) Just because rape is illegal does not mean it does not happen.

downloadimg an audiobook from one torrent tracker

Attached: 1567927565640.jpg (900x856, 856.47K)

but /brit/ is 2 blocks over

Men only want one thing.

Attached: 1655997276024.jpg (900x1200, 260.78K)

I'm 25 and have never kissed a girl.

>libtard friends actually seething over this abortion shit when they dont get any bitches either way
just lmao

love rutracker, me

Based мaтpoc

Almost like they are capable of caring about women and girls outside of being their sex partners. Do you not have any premenopausal female relatives? Female friends? A nice lady down at the grocery store?

>tfw no gf Mexicana

Attached: date with latina mexicana.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

They’ve taken away our juuls…. our abortions… our 3% mortgages… and they’ve given us guns… what did they expect me to do?……

>People are reminding one another that the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade impacts all people who can get pregnant, including transgender men
>transgender men

Attached: 1392752219847.jpg (400x307, 28.4K)

bunda

>B-But black population will increase if they can't kill their babies!
I don't care. Death to America.

My girlfriend copulated with 4 members of the "black population"

why?

but if some event so crazy that it would flip the black vote would happen

No. Women are creeped out by me.

Attached: biden3.jpg (454x595, 28.95K)

what if women just used the contraceptives that are readily available at pharmacies?

Not sure what to think. On the one hand I like to see libtards seething. On the other I can't help but think this is just Jews throwing conservatives a bone to get them back on the plantation.

subhuman mental 5 year old christards shouldnt have the right to vote. they put trump in and he put justices in. it's time to take voting rights away from the mental midgets who belive in cloud santa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzIsfMMSHOU#searching

Attached: 1656095929509.jpg (1280x1920, 315.82K)

This women is unironically disgusting

Attached: 20220624_174550.jpg (451x601, 89.57K)

She's attractive

Attached: 1621105196865.png (1700x700, 1.23M)

alabama user here

i am distraught. today at dinner my sister said that she is moving to california so she can still have abortions and that she doesn't even believe in jesus any more. she told our parents that she's been having abortions left and right. i didn't know this and wish she had told me, i can't believe she was killing my unborn children.

It's quite likely he'll get re-elected in 2024. His voter base is devoted.

Ever met a girl with a ticklish butt haha tell me about it

Too wordy, saw it coming immediately

Contraceptives can fail. Also lol that you don't think MAGA is looking to destroy contraceptive access next. They hate women.

Attached: 4fc.jpg (720x720, 55.01K)

i have a gf nigga i dont care about if some other whore gets pregnant

youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

lads

>They hate women
That's not true. I hate how most of them act.

the decision was 6-3, what about the other 3 justices who sides with trump on this? did trump mind control 6 supereme court judges, 3 of which had their jobs years before he even thought about running for president? despite being a retard he is quite the mastermind manipulator wow..

wtf Im a conservative now

How do I get a Latina gf as a Pale Autistic American Castizo that can't speak a lick of spanish?

It's another episode of the left accusing the right and the right acccusing the left.

Attached: 1560179393520.png (638x638, 514.46K)

Je suis en le block

learn spanish

come to miami. most latinas are living here illegally and would love a green card husband

I'm pro-choice but I avoid all women who've had abortions like the plague. Like I don't even talk to them.

ughng yeah, big beefy tanned ass buff thighs ugh yeah

i know, i wanted to add the "she doesn't even believe in jesus" part because it's a kanye west lyric. many of my jokes have kanye west lyrics hidden in them

Attached: photo_2021-06-03_13-14-43.jpg (753x703, 43.43K)

I avoid women of all kind haha

this but also retarded white libs and blacks and browns should also not be able to vote.

ye?

Attached: download (14).jpg (201x251, 6.9K)

yeah theyll still fuck you don't worry about learning spanish