Tfw no Chicana gf who speaks ebonics, says nigga all the time, wears Jordans, hates white bois...

>tfw no Chicana gf who speaks ebonics, says nigga all the time, wears Jordans, hates white bois, and only listens to ghetto rap music

Why even live???

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 162.8K)

>tfw nerdy black guy

>the few thin ghetto Chicanas won't touch you because you're not a ghetto street thug
>normie latinas won't touch you because you're black
I suffer.

>tfw those type of Latinas hate white bois and would never even talk to one

Attached: FRjydJCXoAAFWI1.jpg (254x252, 9.02K)

Normie Latinas love black guys

Chicanas LOVE whiteboys though

Attached: 1655450478076.webm (404x720, 670.26K)

>tf no latina qt will beat me up and spit on me
We suffer in the Netherlands.

Es un hombre

They still like you better than white bois. Chicanas hate white bois

Even though Latinas hate white bois, would they spit on us at least or are we not even worthy of that?

Just meet them online.

If you got blue eyes you can clap cheeks on Latinas all day long. All of them secretly want a blue eyed baby, not those ugly brown milk dud eyes they got.

This

Attached: twitter_20220601_192534.webm (576x1024, 578.06K)

I talk to them on Omegle every day.

They either disrespect me to my face
Skip me for not speaking Spanish
Skip me instantly
Or, when they give me their insta, they either friendzone me or skip me.

I somehow get better reception from Asian girls. This black guy on there, also prowling for Latinas, told me it was my haircut, but I don't believe him.

For me its the daughter of a second generation Italian family from New York, whose father works in the waste management business and never had the makings of a versity athlete

>I somehow get better reception from Asian girls.
Speaking of, you go online and look up LWBM couples 95% of the time the girl is either fat or old/bogged in the face. There are waaaay better looking BMAF couples.

stop spamming some random hoe's tiktok shit. Everyone knows that latinas hate white boys

Cringe LARPer
This

You are not white, pocho.

Based Pajeet
Latinas HATE white bois

Go back to shit on the streets, pajeet.

Attached: 1656103867498.webm (576x1024, 1.34M)