Do you have many "homeless and hungry" beggars in your cunt and do you ever give them money?

Do you have many "homeless and hungry" beggars in your cunt and do you ever give them money?
>UK: yes
>me: no

Attached: homeless.jpg (1600x1156, 196.65K)

We have tons, 95% of them are homeless because they cant stop using drugs and alcohol though. I ocassionally give some cash to hobo that are clearly disabled (missing limbs, elderly, etc).

i paid a burger for homeless dude when i was in manchester

Why does he cook on the street?

>Japan: never seen a homeless in my city but there used to be many about 30 years ago, I've been told.
>Me: no

I saw a few in Tokyo three years ago but nothing compared to western countries. Doesn't Japan regard it as shameful to admit it has poor people too? When there was that big earthquake in Kobe years ago the government basically refused to acknowledge lots of homeless were killed.

Yup, usually they stay in there zone around the main shelter. But every year there is a big baseball tournament a few blocks away from the shelter and they scatter all over the city's overpasses and street corners like roaches when you turn the lights on. See to give them beer when I was a degenerate who always kept a case on the car, now theyget nothing.

Most beggers in my city hang around the central bus station, it's also the place where most junkies can be found.
I was only ever approached by one begger there and i told him several times i have no money and he just left

I don't give them anything because they are nearly all drug-addicts/alcoholics and that's what they will spend the money on. I often see homeless nests with lots of decent food people have given them discarded. I have to work for my money so fuck them.

No, I try to give them a fishing rod in place of a fish and teach them about the nourishing effects of semen retention and Jesus Christ (PBUH)

I saw a half naked homeless guy wandering around Osaka

no
yes

we don't have poverty in norway, so i just give money to random strangers.

he's a panhandler (beggar)

We have a couple.
No. They are homeless/beggars by choice, why should I support that when I already pay taxes?

No and they are all gypsies
and no fuck them. Get a job.

lots in my city. sometimes i do get guilted into giving a dollar or some change

i've given money and other stuff to homeless people before but usually not to beggars.

There's about 4 times as many of them as there were a decade ago. They're outside every supermarket where I live now, and I can barely go out in the evenings without them asking for money.

>Tories in power for 12 years
>country gets worse and worse
Gee I wonder why

We had an excursion to an engineering convention in Stockholm couple years ago. There were beggars at almost every street corner.
When I was there as a kid there were none.
People need to stop giving money to these leeches.

Don't look at me, I live in a safe Labour region.
There are not more of them because people give them money, there are more of them because people are poorer than they were before.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)

Were they Swedes though?

During open music festivals and such, it's pretty common for some homeless looking guy to leave a plastic bag in the middle of a circle of people drinking beer. And we all put our empty cans into the bag, and the guy collects the bag full of cans a few hours later.