Let's be fucking real here: they are all meme languages and they are only occupying space unnecessarily

Let's be fucking real here: they are all meme languages and they are only occupying space unnecessarily.

Attached: idiomas-espana.png (580x223, 11.03K)

El vasco es basado

>Euskera, a fascinating and original language, is dying fast
>Catalan, an ugly mash of Spanish and French, is gaining more and more speakers

I thought Catalan was Spanish because i always only go to Catalonia.

Attached: 1653579880561.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

I likes catalan because their last names sound italian lol

Maybe if there were more online resources. Shartalans are good at that but Basques suck cock at it

Attached: 1656101802743.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

>puigcerda
>martorell
>italian

If anything they sound french. Also they are a pain in the fucking ass and snobbish af.

catalan is also declining but at a slower rate

>dude stop speaking your native language and just use Spanish. We are one country
>NOOO TOURSITS CAN'T JUST SPEAK ENGLISH EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE WORLD LANGUAGE. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OUR CULTURE

Neck yourself

Los pasiegos son lo mejor que tiene esta infecta peninsula

Attached: carpio-el-ultimo-braguia-L-HY7ljH.jpg (960x823, 127.91K)

English is a made up language with no structure nor regulatory academy. There's no correct way of speaking English and it doesn't make any sense.
Specially in the UK

You're not the only one that thinks like this. The central government has been and still is genociding the native non-Spanish speakers in the country for decades.
Catalans and Basques have been genocided through suppressed birth rates and mass immigration. Galicians have been genocided through drug addiction.
It's kind of sad, but I don't think any of this happened accidentally. It's 100% deliberate.

Lo siento, no hablo inglés.

Spain is a nation of nations. Each nation has their culture, and their traditions, language and culture should be highly valued, not erased.

Attached: 161219478161620210524_historia_espana.jpg (564x414, 48.57K)

> It's 100% deliberate.

And that's a good thing. Who the fuck needs to communicate in fucking catalan or basque nowadays. No one outside spain speak these languages and they have no use other than to bother people who don't speak them and complot against an unified spain

Please Vladimir Putin for the love of God erase us out of earth drop some nukes do something

I support the independence of all of this.

tío pero estuve en valencia y fue un buen vacación

Cala a boca caracona

Oh yes, the millions of north africans and arabs you guys are complicit in sending are just so much better.

Habla español capullo que estamos en españa, no en portugal.

>asturleonés
>en cantabria
Leonesistas merecen soga.