I hear 2% or 1 out of 50 u.s. high schooler are trans

how many trans young people in your country?

in china it exceedingly rare in real life. kind of thing that would make your family look like failure.

Attached: trans.jfif.jpg (224x224, 4.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/education/2019/01/24/cdc-nearly-percent-high-school-students-identify-transgender-more-than-one-third-them-attempt-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's that high? Last I heard it was .7%.

TRANS RIGHTS

In china you get rekt and posted on /gif/

>in china it exceedingly rare in real life. kind of thing that would make your family look like failure.
same here

0 percent chance it's 1 in 50

Kill yourself

washingtonpost.com/education/2019/01/24/cdc-nearly-percent-high-school-students-identify-transgender-more-than-one-third-them-attempt-suicide/

You are a shitty larper
fuck off

>in china it exceedingly rare in real life. kind of thing that would make your family look like failure.
On twitter there are a bunch if chinese trannies, literally thousands of them following eachother.
They definitely exist.

Attached: 1655400343870.jpg (720x325, 94.76K)

Wtf i love the CCCP now!!!

you do it

Trannies dont exist, no person has sucesfully changed their chromosome and their skeleton, ever.

Isn't loading for me. If the title is to be trusted then makes sense since those kids have a mental illness.

Wtf I love china now

请你安静

But but, that doesn't mean they can't be a woman. It just means they are a woman (male) not a woman (female) because woman is gender and gender and sex don't mean the same because reasons since nothing means anything so this means this.

Youve been here too long, either kill yourself or realize your delusions.

It's the new way for awkward adolescents to lash out. They aren't 'really trans' whatever that means

Trans also includes nonbinary kids. MAGA hates them and wants them dead.

Attached: XAY4KEIZGFGOFJQIIQRW7TH7TM.jpg (640x360, 111.9K)

>non-binary
What does this mean?

you are not Chinese + there are a lot of transgenders in China

Attached: Chinese man.jpg (1386x2048, 258.4K)

>MAGA hates them and wants them dead.
wtf i love plumpf now?

Wow. They're ugly