Sex strikes

What the fuck? Are these real? can every woman in a country just stop having sex with men all of a sudden? Iceland bros can you clarify?

Attached: 364DA8B8-50CE-4FEF-A6F0-3824F4B40CB8.jpg (1170x1772, 799.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Λυσιστράτη_(κωμωδία)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

men should have work strike. if a man not getting regular free sex he should not work. see how fast world collapse

I find it funny that commies are simply unaware that as industrial society collapses men will go back to rape women like they did for hundreds of thousands of years

Holy based

Attached: 20220614_222913.jpg (288x327, 15.7K)

There was a Greek comedy about this I thnik

rape is back in the menu bros

sounds good

That would be dangerously kino chinabro. Let's make it happen
They're not exactly the brightest people, unfortunate that they have to be obnoxiously loud about it too

>fight for feminism by urging women to announce to the world that they're just walking fleshlights
I don't get the idea behind this one. Maybe it's just satirical.

Reminder that the creator of this subreddit was banned for it because he spoke out against his own mods

Lysistrata is a comedy by Aristophanes written and taught in 411 BC. It is considered one of the oldest and most characteristic anti-war works. The case has to do with the sexual strike declared by the women of Athens and Sparta, thus trying to convince their men to stop the Peloponnesian War.

el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Λυσιστράτη_(κωμωδία)

Attached: 45785696708.jpg (1236x866, 137.23K)

Do they want to be prostitutes that badly?
Fucking devils in human skin.

western liberalism is cancer

This

Do normies really need sex regularly or they starve psychologically???

Wouldn't this just basically prove their only worth are their holes?

this wouldnt affect me in the slightest. go ahead noncel pieces of shit.

based NO PUSSY NO PEACE NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NO PEACE chad

>implying the greek men wouldn't just have sex with each other

>Are they real

NO THEY ARE NOT

WOMEN ARE WHORES.

None of these whores actually have the self-control to go through with this, hence why abortion is such an issue in the first place.