This is what separates first world from the rest of the world

This is what separates first world from the rest of the world.

Attached: trennstab-t.jpg (1440x1080, 186.78K)

they aren't he norm everywhere?

We have this and we are thirdies
wat nau?

why the fuck do we live in this hellhole where you have to pick a bunch of plastic packages off of shelves when our ancestors could just write what they wanted on a piece of paper, get it packed nicely in a paper bag for them or take a stroll through the market with a basket

everyone has these retards
what makes germans different is you autistically organize things so it takes the minimum amount of space

I have never seen those sticks in finnish supermarkets

This explains so much.

boring lie

fun fact there is no word for this in english

Attached: DDBf09UXoAAljvT.jpg (2048x1536, 194.55K)

Attached: prisma-kassalive.png (768x432, 727.36K)

didn't see them when I was in Hungary
but maybe it was just a shitty area

checkout lane divider

Okay so this is mark of first world or third world? Because we have them in pretty much every shop and we're definitely not first world

Imagine complaining about not being able to live like your ancestors who ran away from predators and died at 30 years old to infections and diseases

isnt it super rude in other countries where you're supposed to make a nice easy to scan line?

I haven't used it in a long time because all the grocery stores basically force you to use self -checkout. There will be a couple lines with human cashiers open, but the line moves extremely slow because people lined up are either elderly or trying to buy lottery or gift cards.

Uhh, no. This is what seperates your groceries from mine.

Dumbass

Muh digitilization

>basically force you to use self -checkout
People on the whole prefer self-checkout, it wasn't just some conspiracy by the grocery stores

>live like your ancestors who ran away from predators and died at 30 years old to infections and diseases
vgh, don't peer into the depths of my heart so carelessly

american reading comprehension

Ugh, the barbarian grocers of the 1930s...
More efficient, more productive, modern stores drove the old kind into extinction.

Plastic is/was the worst invention
Can't wait to ban production worldwide

We have those here, so that disproves your theory

>it wasn't just some conspiracy by the grocery stores

They replaced human cashiers with machines and made customers check themselves out. It eliminated 100's of thousands of jobs.