Congrats to Iran

for securing top tier white gf

Attached: once u go persian.png (1079x1386, 1.69M)

>top tier

She is infertile.

Lies, IUD isn't permanent infertility. Don't say such things about Britney.

He married down, damn unlucky. She's ugly compared to him

I Need sexo with Persian men Who look likes that

This is not even an accomplishment for us, you race obsessed weirdo. And she's not even one of the good looking cisgender white women. Only reason anybody cares is because she's a celebrity, and nobody except cisgender Iranian people know who that cisgender Iranian male is.

#
Some of my fellow cisgender Iranian males look like that, others don't. We can have a myriad of looks.

Attached: 1782267643-parsnaz-com.jpg (600x600, 91.91K)

Everyone recognizes this as a big win on his part. Maybe if she had a dick you'd appreciate her more lmao.

HERE HE COMES

>two literally whos on a fucking magazine
wow

Attached: sigh.jpg (229x220, 6.79K)

Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies onto, ya corny goofball

مجله تهران یکی از بزرگترین مجله های ایرانی هاس در ایالات متحده آمریکا

Attached: Cisgender Iranian house 2.webm (576x1024, 2.43M)

>Britney Spears
>literally who
lol no

ok and?
am I supposed to know who the fuck that is?

Ignorant, fat lard, the majority of the population of Iran does not know who most American celebrities are nor do they care about them. We have our own celebrities.

Pic related

فقط میخواستم بگم بهت. کسخله فکر میکنه که ایرانی ها همه میدونن هنرپیشه ها و خواننده های امریکایی که هستن.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian singer and wife.jpg (1080x1049, 222.98K)

>homosexual fantasies
Trans women are women, chud. I never said you were gay.
yes

I don't know the bitch and I don't care
sorry not sorry

Attached: 1640620020248.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Yeah dibshit. If you are gonna be a fag about someone not being famous when they are super famous.

Never mentioned trans women, fag. I know trans women are women, I tell people about that fact regularly.

The only Americans the average cisgender Iranian person knows are Jimmy Carter, Obama, Trump, George Bush, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez and Brad Pitt.

I already told you niggas, we have our own celebrities because our country is isolated. Pic related

Attached: حمیرا.jpg (1080x1060, 258.06K)

your run-of-the-mill roastie ain't popular here and I don't give a fuck.
she's not gonna fuck you, retarded simp.

>Niggas
You can't say that nigga

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to be culturally insensitive towards people of African descent. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I try my best to not engage in microaggressions against other people, especially my fellow BIPOC brethren.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian actors.jpg (1280x960, 169.36K)

You referred to a hypothetical one though. In a disrespectful manner. Transphobe.

>fag
not to mention homophobe

I'm not remotely homophobic, kiddo. I just call out fruity niggas when they project their homo-erotic fantasies onto me. I'm a cisgender heteronormative agnostic Iranian male and I consider myself an ally to LGBTQI community

Attached: Gay cisgender Iranian man.jpg (1024x1280, 177.83K)

Damn, I said the n word again. My bad. It's because I live in the United States and that colloquial slang word is ingrained in my mind due to excessive exposure to it in a socio cultural sense.

Attached: فیلم لز های ایرانی.png (837x543, 774.51K)

Ay i understand man . It's all good mate just try not to do it again