Do native american people get lynched for not knowing how to speak Spanish in your country?

Do native american people get lynched for not knowing how to speak Spanish in your country?

Mexico
Of course they do in this third world shithole
elfinanciero.com.mx/estados/2022/06/21/juan-pablo-nino-otomi-es-atacado-por-sus-companeros-de-telesecundaria-en-queretaro/

>tl;dr
>Otomí kid doesn't know how to speak spanish
>Classmate go Cortes on his ass and burn his legs with alcohol.

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T152704.361.jpg (452x678, 33.17K)

But why?

Conquistador blood

Poor kid desu

Attached: 1655579755029.png (250x237, 93.17K)

he doesn't speak spanish

Fucking hate mestizo here in Belize they are trying to take away land rights from us

Cope rapebaby, mestizos will continue to genocide you, don't reply to le or else I will burn another kid.

Whoops forgot my image.

Attached: 20220624_052204.jpg (1351x1196, 499.25K)

Hispanics were a mistake.

Everything that makes white people cringy, Hispanics copy and commit to 100 fold.

Cope.

Speak Spanish or you will be genocided.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24-15-44-53-198.jpg (720x1520, 488K)

>sus
>sus
Mayans among us nigga?

rapebaby spawn

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T044037.735.jpg (554x554, 37.3K)

The kids that did that to him were brown self hating mestizos

Speak Spanish chicaca or else...

Would I run a similar risk in latam if I don't speak spanish as a gringo?

Holy based. Cleaning up Spain's mistake, one native at a time

How are they self-hating if they attacked an indio, not a fellow mestizo? Are all chicano rapebabies this dumb?

Cope rapebaby, you are not indio

Fuck indios

Castizos are savages. They need to be banned from minecraft

Pinche pocho pendejo, those kids were average mestizo mutts, us Castizos don't get our hands dirty

BLACK BVLLS should fight back

Attached: belize-city-crime.png (429x461, 427.32K)

This is why Im happy that white people are being replaced in their own countries. Like how newborns in france and germany are almost more than half muslim/black.
You really get no sympathy when you think indios on their own traditional land should be exterminated.
Luckily you will cease to have your own homeland or anywhere to escape to, meanwhile mexican indios continue having replacement level fertility rates and be majority in their traditional homeland.
White genocide is real and it's a good thing

Queretaro ppl are indio leaning mestizos.
Any students sharing a school with poor indios are either going to be other indios or poor mestizos.

Blacks have land rights I'm talking about Mayans Are you fucking dumb?

Pinche pocho estúpido. Indios are genocided here by the big industry and that's a good thing.

>Blacks have land rights
Grim

Attached: 48-place-beyond-the-pines.jpg (1200x900, 134.31K)

These are Iberian, MENA, and mestizo mutts. Nords never colonized or genocided anything (except meds, sort of)

You live on that land because anglos settled you jollywog dindus on it and imvaded any country that tried to claim it back.
Blacks have been a protected class because white people have a bizarre obsession with blacks.
In reality you dont belong anywhere in central america if youre black. You have no indio blood. Your land is in africa.

Indios are the fastest growing demographic in MX because mestizos all have whitoid tier fertility nowadays and immigrate to the US. "White" mexicans dont even have kids anymore.
Based AMLO ia going to take away your wealth and then you'll be killed off by mestizo cartels and angry indio lynch mobs once your walled neighborhoods are done away with. The future kf Mexico is indio. You will be dragged out of your home and watch your sister/mother get raped.
True but that guy is an indio hating anglo so I'm still happy that every country they live in is being invaded by nonwhites. They literally have no place to run to lol, the only thing they can do is fedpost their genocide fantasies on Any Forums.

That's an afro latina
Pic related the future of LATAM
He just fucking implied he is Mayan you retard. I bet you're castizo

Attached: 1652671356470.jpg (524x554, 69.91K)

>Mongrel complex racebait trade number 12424
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>You will never be white
>You will never be native
>Latin america is neither mesoamerican nor european
>You being a pure blood or a castizo does not make you in any way superior; You will forever be a neet crying on an anglo imageboard about muh evil wypipo/brown indians
>You are a third worlder coping with race instead of finding clear solutions to the issues of your nation

Attached: 1538600439586.png (287x495, 150.96K)

AMLO is taking away whitexicans wealth and priveleges.
Soon they will be forced to share neighborhoods with mestizos and indios, where they will be violently butchered and raped.