Does Apple strongly influence people in your cunt? In mine we're too poor for Apple stuff

Does Apple strongly influence people in your cunt? In mine we're too poor for Apple stuff

Attached: RgxBjRV.jpg (1284x1111, 279.48K)

If these loser wasn’t such a fucking r*ddit consumer fuck and actually WORKED for Apple then he would know that Apple headquarters let’s employees use the venue space for weddings and it’s in a MUCH nicer area than a shitty storefront in Shitcago

apple stores are the new churches, chud

>47yo dating a 25yo
pedo alert

>t.

Attached: she was seventeen.jpg (1280x720, 54.42K)

that's deep

This absolutely cannot be real (as in sincere), it is not possible for anyone over 20 years of age to have such retarded delusions.

I've seen shitboxes with Apple stickers, it's fucking hilarious.

kek

I wish i could marry someone 22 years younger

I know right. Imagine if it was reversed. Everyone would be saying girl power and praising it.

Go back faggot

Attached: D97F65A1-F8C2-4ADA-BC49-79344C9F6321.png (600x598, 222.05K)

Why would you want Apple store workers to act as waiters? They most likely have zero experience in catering so they will just fuck everything up.

I have never owned an iPhone but I honestly think I might buy the 14 pro max bros...
Anyone else switched from Android to iOS?

>M47
>F25
yeah this marriage won't last long after he runs out of cash

Attached: 1655678478128.jpg (249x241, 5.19K)

why do them call them "the geniuses" my nigger in christ they work in a store, thats for borderline retarded people

currently have a 13 pro, it's a nice phone but i wouldn't pay over 1k for it, only using it since i got it for free

Is there any stutter ever between animations? That's one of the biggest annoyances with android I have

>animations

Attached: 1626956056035.png (860x773, 12.81K)

not that i can tell, but i'm probably not the kind of person who would notice that
i don't use my phone for much more than social media, music and reading

Do you have a shitty chink android?