Be me at a concert with family

>be me at a concert with family
>stand next to some guy
>notice that a cute girl next to him keeps getting closer and closer to him rubbing herself against him
>they dont talk at all
>at one point during a song break he casually makes a comment to her
>they begin talking
>moments later he pulls out his phone and hands it to her
>can tell she enters her number while frowning

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (400x388, 39.55K)

Sir this is not r9k

I am to ugly for that to ever happen to me lol

i hate handsome fucks so much its unreal

Mfw this has happened almost every time I’ve been at concerts (not the phone part, just girls rubbing up on me and grabbing my hand) but I’m unironically autistic and din’t realise what they’re doing until days later

do normies really have it that easy? wtf bros

Attached: 1612814192751.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

it's over bros...

Attached: 1655892757233.jpg (720x588, 54.22K)

pussys worth around 100$. Are you mad you lost 100$? Dont be.

Absurd cope
Anyone can buy pussy. OP's post is meant to show how some guys literally get girls begging to dick them and you will neve know the feel

dont shitpost, what they beg for is status and muscles. if you dont have either, get friends and go to gym. it´s pointless to be jealous at someone elses final exam results if you refuse to do even the basic homeworks.
Even if he got the bitch pregnant, then he´d still have mental health issues and need for a real job and lack of peer support. OP would be fucked going to be a dad in a year.

why frowning

Attached: 1648153379650.jpg (314x320, 24.08K)

Stop pretending, russian woman are easy from what I heard.

How could the girl tell his social status? he just stood there

I have my first date in like two years tomorrow and I already know I have no interest in a serious relationship like she has because I'm a manchild that is already overwhelmed by his daily routine, my saturday is ruined

Attached: 124123515.png (600x400, 207.71K)

I have to work tomorrow. Wanna change lifes for a day?

do you need certain knowledge in your field of work or could someone completely clueless wing it for one day without raising suspicion? I don't want to get yelled at by the supervisor

A. clothes, OP probably had some fortnite hoodie while chad dressed up in hawaii shirts wearing expensive watch. B. having fun with friends. that signals to girl shes not main focus of the chads life, meaning hes not complete loser.
C. smell. chads use cologne etc. instead of cheap ass axe. D. hair. incels dont go to barbershop. E. dominating or submissive body languange, shows how confident you are and confidence is sexy. OP probably was on his phone and kept silent the whole show like some nice guy.

You CANT get CHAD results without PUTTING IN WORK to be the CHAD. Look at this bitch, shes in the shape YOU should be right now.

Attached: GOAL.jpg (1080x810, 140.9K)

I was at a party. I don't go to parties much at all but it was New Years and I was on the dance floor with this girl and she's like
>"I'm gonna go to the bathroom"
"Ok"
>"No I don't think you understand. I'm gonnna GO to the BATHROOM"
"ok"
we have this exchange a dozen times before she gives up and leaves.
Fast forward I'm at a bar and this lady I'm playing pool with (I suck) decides she doesn't want to play anymore and goes "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" and this time drags me by the wrist into the bathroom and before anything happens a bouncer kicks us out.

Foiled twice, first time by my own autism.

You were saved from monekypox, be thankful.

I work in a grocery store. You'll be fine.

What about your date, is she cute?

Yeah you're right I didn't even think about that.
My point was "it takes a girl grabbing and pulling me by the wrist to understand her intentions" but I didn't have a condom either so thanks for your insight

You don't have to over obsess about looks you know? You don't need muscles to get a girl, hell, you don't even need to be that attractive, attraction is a very subjective topic.