/brit/

Top Gear edish

Attached: TopGear.png (800x586, 449.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63QvWMBxsW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SLIDE AWAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 1643179600272.jpg (1920x803, 673.2K)

Attached: 1651115307579s.jpg (206x245, 6.21K)

The 'ew

anime

Can't get over the fact roman emperors regularly had trannies as wives

chemolad is that you?

so glad i'm right wing and based

absolutely mad that paul felt the need to write 2 letters to timothy
like come on paul he got it after the first time
"paul"
lol

We should legalise post-natal abortions up to 18 years.

Attached: 1653053241541.png (500x477, 254.18K)

yeah i support LGBT
Landlords
Gamers
Billionaires
Thatcher

what gave it away?

Attached: 1634723894595.jpg (224x225, 5.78K)

don't know don't care, all I know is you can take me there
don't know don't care, all I know is you can take me there
DON'T KNOW
DON'T CARE
ALL I KNOW IS YOU CAN TAKE ME THERE
DON'T KNOW
DON'T CARE
ALL I KNOW IS YOU CAN TAKE ME THERE
TAKE ME THERE
TAKE ME THERE
TAKE ME THERE
TAKE ME THERE

We’re all just talking apes. Most of us on the bottom of the ladder in this extortionate system we’re living in. But grim really when you realise majority of us are nothing but slave labour paid peanuts to do nothing but drive wealth upwards and give the people at top a life of lavish luxury and power. And the kicker is they aren’t even deserving of it. They’re no better than the average person. I’d have no issue with it if they were some battle hardened war lord but nah, they’re virginous little queers

that's because half of the pauline letters are forgeries

anti-abortion mongs now lobbying to get every birthday dated 9 months earlier

throwing tins of beans at my flatmates aha

>I’d have no issue with it if they were some battle hardened war lord
bizarre take

>Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk.
Timothy 1:4

You picked a highly ironic passage to quote while preaching hate on a meaningless imageboard full of arguments that change nothing

Attached: c3RwPWRzdC1WRtPUFObVA3R1FCQUFBQSZjY2I9Ny01JmlnX2NhY2hlX2tleT1NamcyTnpVME9EZ3pOREk0Tl.jpg (828x1472, 104.1K)

KFC lies their chicken is NOT crispy
but I do like how THICK is it
you can detach it and just eat the skin I save that shit for last
actually come to think of it it is crispy

mental gorillas are now advertising prime time c4
forgeries are the wrong word but i did use the scary quotes. person who wrote 1 tim almost certainly wrote 2 timt oo

diego poo arse

yt be like this heat too hot

could absolutely heem all of you
hell, fuck "could", i WILL heem all of you

You seem to have made this post thinking that your quoted passage somehow invalidates or contradicts mine? Are you mentally disabled?

not to be a yankified freak or anything, but my gf is in tears over this abortion thing
ran a bath for her and might nip out to tesco to get her some of her favourite chocolate
she's on the blob too which I can't imagine is helping things
don't like seeing her so distressed

Just saw some slag say she makes £2000 off pics of her thong drawer
these coomers simps all need the rope

b33b 2 GLASTO

diego FUCK OFF
told you once already
FUCK OFF
only joking haha

If you can't see the irony of quoting Timothy 1 during a Any Forums spat then there's no helping you

oh my DAYS

i hope abortion doesnt get banned. if i ever accidently spaffed in a bird and the mix of my cum with her fanny caused a child to start growing, then id want that dickhead ripped out pronto.

Deserving of the control considering he has been proven in battle. As opposed to the freaks we have running the show now. All come from one tarq school. Just endless wasters from the same circles.

what a lack of BBC does to a woman

post your stats

blog on
haha mate i so nearly had left but thought i'd better read to the end of the post and i am so glad i did

I’m doing “No Buy July”, basically you go an entire month without spending any money other than the essentials (energy bills, food, etc.)

your thoughts on this image diego

Attached: 1650607297599.png (1260x630, 1015.8K)

It's the correct word, Bart Ehrman does a deep dive on this

lmao you genuinely did think you'd posted a zinger. Dear Lord you're dim.

women are a vile hivemind and don't deserve rights

find it hard to believe ehrman uses the word "forgarie" for deuto paul when using the name of former fames is THE iconic play of the ancient play

to any yanks here tonight
i'll do you an abortion for 20 quid
just search for the abortion lad on ask jeeves
cheers

Mums watching Glastonbury, says it all doesn't it

the 'f is absolutely seething and won't stop trying to talk to me about it

>daddy is to blame for fiat currency and central banking bro!11!1!

>please get me to america, I'm trapped in my high wycombe flat - Timothy 1:01

imagine if all the coomers actually did get the rope
more fanny for blokes like us right? blokes with standards, with class, with jenna say kwa right?

on the upside, we inherit the wealth
the people who are truly going to be fucked are the zoomers and millennials who's parents aren't home owners - they will unironically be renting for life

Pill abortions shouldn't even count as real abortions. That's nothing to a bitch just popping a tiktok and taking a bloody piss they do that shit like 6 times a month anyway.

imo it's only abortion if Dr. Bonesaw has gone in with his hoover and scraper

Kennington where it started

sicko

lol

red flag

ur gf is a yankified freak

>invoking the Lord's name to insult someone on Any Forums while quoting 1 Timothy 1 as evidence in meaningless arguments on Any Forums
screaming

If you truly believe life begins at conception, then surely you would celebrate your birthday nine months earlier?

>the people who are truly going to be fucked are the zoomers and millennials who's parents aren't home owners - they will unironically be renting for life
yeah haha heart's breaking for them lol must be awful hahaHAHAHh hah yeah

>jenna say kwa
*gives you CPR as you're clearly having a stroke*

what does birthday have to do with conception day? do you mean why dont we celebrate ensoulment days? probably because people forget the exact date

dont like your attitude tonight diego

sick of everything being limited to rorke, tarq, leftypol and rasheed
we need some new fictional characters to call each other. rorke isn't a nazi, leftypol isn't libertarian, etc. we need more names people. more names.

is she making the bath water red with her fanny drippings?

absolute state of your gf, give her a clip round the ears

why does your girlfriend care about american politics?

isnt that what the koreans do or something? dont they have some strange age system?

Yahweh isn't real.
He's a fictional character invented by a Bronze Age Jewish tribe.

>trying to sneak your posts in without directly quoting because you realise you've lost the argument
An absolute classic lol. You saw the words "meaningless argument" and thought it backed you up when it's explicitly in this context:
>3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work
Brainlet.

190 masturbates lying face down, he rubs into his sheets to completion then rolls over to sleep and leaves it there to dry

>13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

You can still be saved

Women are literal sheep. Literally. Sheep.

sorry to hear that any tips to get those gold stars back

Koreans do this, there's some confusion regarding ages because of this
they also have abortions which makes me wonder how they reconcile these two views

i deliberately mispronounce french expressions because your spelling rules are retarded, and people say english is wacky, ah well sailor vee

how new are you lmao

the absolute state of england lol

>doesn't have an answer and goes straight to semantics
ahahahaha

already done her in once

Attached: IMG_43FCC2E59136-1.jpg (968x1584, 974.87K)

Sorry mate, are you under the impression that conception and birth are the same thing?

they were born but didnt survive mate, its legal to kill your baby if it hasnt been born in korea innit

semantics are literally where he lives and 50% of the time he gets btfo on them too kek
hes an embarrassment

not a fan of how horrid you lot are being about my girlfriend

women are hysterical and will react with rage if anything bad happens to another (first world, ideally white) woman somewhere else on the planet
The reaction to that woman who got killed in NZ comes to mind

Koreans believe you are 1 year old when you are born.
They also believe that after you are born, the first time it's New Year's you automatically gain a year.
So a Korean child born on the 31st of December will literally be considered 2 years old, legally, the next day.

You want to murder children. You cannot be saved.

>following the New Testament
ngmi
>following the apocrypha
Now that's a deep thinker.

RP X AK now that's a throwback

I was born exactly 9 months after my dad's birthday. I'm probably a result of birthday sex.

He had a book about it and everything, this was controversial but his work on the OT is actually better, he talks about how there's actually two 'Gods' of the OT

youtu.be/63QvWMBxsW4

It's not possible to know exactly when I suppose, making it difficult in ancient times
Also Birth isn't Conception, and plenty of cultures celebrate different ways, like Name Days

you got rinsed.

I'm not the guy you were originally arguing with, I just found your post ironic but you're too blinded by anger and hatred to see it

Animals have more intelligence than unborn foetuses. You cannot be pro-life without also being vegan, unless you're a hypocrite.

>Koreans do this
No they don't
Don't chat shit when you don't know what you're saying
They just simply believe you should start counting years from 1, not 0.

50mg thc jelly down the hatch

did that american law that says women can kill their babies get repealed then
that's real *yawwwwn* real interesting... zzzzzzzzzzzz

kek based
My brother and I were born in december, which makes me wonder if march is somehow special for my parents

Attached: 1641640186930.jpg (699x485, 59.37K)

i see how it is
might come around yours and knock the roo dick out of your mouth then all wacky like

OH LOOK another issue that women are making all about themselves AGAIN. Narcissistic cunts

Attached: 1656101374273.jpg (667x670, 59.26K)

You don't know what the word "irony" means either. Lad you should give this up. If you can barely understand the language, you're not going to be able to argue in it.