Why russia hates us

why russia hates us

Attached: ino feet.png (2942x3200, 1.25M)

>tranime
YWNBAW

>long nails

Attached: 016.png (714x574, 68.69K)

i only ship xi with putin

Chinese people love Russia.
But Russian people hate China.

it's weird.

You guys are basically them but superior in every way, why wouldn't you make them seethe?

I am simple Ivan town tver and I want my country to become northern province of mighty Chinese empire. Our president is short and have weak hair while the great leader Xi has strong hair and mighty jade rod

Wait I thought Chinese people weren’t allowed on American internet?

All women should have long toenails.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Any Forums is allowed but for a long time they couldn't post because the captcha was used by google which is banned in china. As soon as they switched to the new captcha China posters started to pop up.

I uaed to be the biggest footfag until i stopped being a coomer now this is revolting

long, PAINTED toenails

Im a footfag but that art style is fucking repulsive

shitalian

You post garbage pictures

i want china to install their system in russia so everyone would work and noone having fun, this is best society in my opinion

>You guys are basically them but superior in every way
Not really the average chinese person makes less than the average Russian.
But the war will probably change this.

Attached: nwfpis74ia851.png (1089x595, 127.7K)

Is this a bot? Why do people keep saying this shit whenever a Chinese flag shows up even though they post every day?

yes and no

Attached: 1610012985428.jpg (1080x1080, 160.83K)

china invented feet fetish

It's because of border conflicts during the sino-soviet split, that's pretty much it.
Also instances of weird land leases and sales in Siberia, those are universally unpopular. Chinese factory dumping toxic waste into lake Baikal, a sense of our country being sold out to a foreign power piece by piece.
It's all underpinned by plain old racism probably, westoids did infinitely more evil to us and yet there's still people looking at them as if they're human, China doesn't get the same good will.

>chingchong education

disgusting