One step away from great satan and towards the side of righteousness

One step away from great satan and towards the side of righteousness

Attached: 499EBC9D-4EFB-4A6D-83FF-65040B4C8236.jpg (1500x1060, 168.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Irish Catholics will take over the US in your life time

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24_19-09-45.png (641x195, 29.15K)

As much as I hate women shagging up with every dude within a 20 mile radius, this will only lead to a greater infestation of violent niggers and spics. There's a reason why the crime wave in the 90s stopped suddenly.

evil imperialist shithole with barbaric "traditions"
get fucked and die

The left got way too cocky and picked fights. These culture wars are their fault. Now the right is fighting back.

No it won’t. Spic and black fertility collapsed not because of abortion but being higher income. And spics didn’t even use it as much as whites did, being Catholics and all.

Do Americans realize how they've effectively fucked themselves?

In India, we legalized abortion despite the clergy seething because it allowed us to crash the fertility rate. Abortion clinics in India usually treat the most subhuman kind of people. That includes babies with genetic defects, and the poor who can't afford to have babies or had sex at a very early age. These tend to be the most backward groups, like pubescent Dalit or Muslim women.

Abortion clinics are eugenics, it keeps the fertility under control. Stops the subalterns from breeding. It's how we got our fertility down from 7 kids per woman to 1.9 kids per woman. And things are beautifully improving because subhumans aren't breeding anymore (we still have to take care of the ones that got brought into the world though). I'm betting the statistics for abortion in the US skew highly towards subaltern groups.

If you don't let the subalts abort, they'll breed, and it will lead to a population explosion of subalts. And it isn't a race thing. Anybody can be a subalt. The white trailer trash doesn't need to breed either. It's sad sad situation you got Americans.

>implying this hasn't been the goal of the right for like 40 years

Sit back and laugh brother, let us witness the ABSOLUTE ANNIHALATION of those subhumans. laugh and wave, just laugh. and wave.

>religious people live as they preach
>people from latinx countries don't perform coathanger abortions on a massive scale
kek

banning abortion in the usa is a bad thing because it means more gringos
i denounce the removal of roe vs wade

Brainlet
We're not imperialist or we would own this entire continent and half of yours too.

>We're not imperialist
t. has been bringing democracy to the middle east for the last 20 years

Attached: democracy2.jpg (700x584, 52.37K)

>We're not imperialist
lol

Attached: gatin.jpg (1436x1424, 1.14M)

Seethe, roastie. Next up is stoning.

>Spic and black fertility collapsed not because of abortion but being higher income.
Maybe for some Hispanics, and I'll give them credit for that, but the majority of spics and niggers are still poor as hell and getting abortions. Zoomer spics (and zoomers in general really) couldn't give less of a fuck about going to church let alone chastisement. The black population has stayed stagnant for decades because they keep OD'ing and killing each other despite all those Spike Lee movies that came out and the innumerable amount of social programs meant to help specifically them.
This.

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Attached: 1631104610975.png (960x730, 168.35K)

Possibly the greatest white pill of my lifetime.

Attached: soon.png (1206x1240, 651.97K)

Fertility collapses due to income. The US can afford to live with out it. India cannot.

America at its worst will be a paradise compared to India at its best

i will say american experiment is fascinating

founding father in heaven must be so intrigued

Wait, is gay sex on the table as well? kek, the US is really turning into Ireland in the 80s

The founding fathers would be disgusted that an Irish Catholic is president.

They’re not gonna have every kid now. If they do have a kid, they usually stop after the first. Hell most states are still keeping it legal. Almost all the states that aren’t are mostly white states.