Explain the walkable city meme to me

Wtf even is a walkable city? Are there cities you can't walk in or what is this supposed to mean?

Attached: green frog.png (780x439, 279.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Entire city like college campus.
Only based and not reddit if you ban bycicles and dogs as well

Watch this for a quick redpill youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw

It’s a euro big man thing
>Holy craperino! I just love walking to my local bakery and purchasing a baguette that I will carry with me as I prance around like a fag and watch all the local women get raped by based Muslimerinos.

cities where you can get to everything you need in your every day live on foot in a couple of minutes (20-30 minutes max)
they are also designed with foot trafic first in mind and instead of 4 lane streets there are small roads where only 1-2 cars at most can pass through

In America you can barely get to the other side of your city on foot, because there's few sidewalks, a lot of parking lots and generally the city assumes you have a car. Walkable city is a city you can walk around on foot in.

it´s probably some neets clowning about walking coz they never leave their homes. those people are fucking losers that´s why they come here.

it's just a libtard proxy complaint for american cities being shitholes (for unmentionable reasons)

>Mention thing mutt dont like
>He spergs out about interracial sex
Always

i'm not living in one for appearances sake lmao (what an american thing to even think of)
i can't drive, don't want to spend the time learning/paying for this shit and i have literally 0 reason not to do everything on foot

>making fun of someone for walking to a store
I don't get it, why would Americans make fun of someone for doing this? Are you telling me Americans never walk to a store, ever, even occasionally?

Walkable city : SOVL
Non-walkable city: SOVLLESS
Simple as

I hate urbanites who own dogs (and can't train them). I have had enough heart attacks from huge dogs acting all aggressive towards me while being held on a leash by a 60kg 165cm woman. Also the dog shit everywhere sucks. Dogs and pets in general should be banned from cities.

You are literally being raped out of existence and you are cheering it on like a good little cuck.

it is nice to not have to own car all time and good public transport

however this only work in country with good law and order

in city like san francisco when i visit, i wanted car all the time because of scary lower class people and drug addict

i see why american love car now

Raising your kids in a city, especially modern, is evil.

It means cities that aren't 50% parking spaces and roads. This is the city centre of Dallas as an example.

Attached: file.png (900x600, 1.15M)

>Swimmable cities

Attached: 1656085751682.png (736x1200, 434.97K)

Meanwhile America just moved to make killing non-white babies illegal

>let me tell you about your country
why are amer*cans like this?

people started taking the piss out of americans because their urban planning is total fucking dogshit and they got upset

-- this is how "walkable" american cities are

Yeah lets compare crime statistics in our countries please

The nearest grocery store is a 15 minute drive (one way) from my house

This is the city centre of Columbus, Ohio. Look how much is devoted to cars.

Attached: file.png (1905x909, 2.37M)

Walking in a city would mean I would have to see black people. I prefer to drive past them

Buffalo, New York

Attached: file.png (1928x921, 2.44M)

Jackson, Mississippi

Notice that I'm facing the Mississippi Museum of Art. Such beautiful surroundings!

Attached: file.png (1939x913, 2.74M)

From watching this, it seems like the issue seems to be more about kids being over supervised than the urban design. Like we don't have a big bike culture here and it's very much a car dependent country but it's still common for kids to ride public transport to school by themselves. Even in the countryside, it's common for kids to cycle to their friends' houses. In North America, kids need to be driven everywhere because society is apparently dangerous over there