Is it true in Germany that abortion is especially illegal if your reason is that the unborn baby is deformed or has a...

Is it true in Germany that abortion is especially illegal if your reason is that the unborn baby is deformed or has a genetic disease?

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png (860x603, 36.92K)

how is anyone browsing this site going to be knowledgeable on this?

yeah, otherwise i wouldn't exist

If that were true literally no Germans would exist

That’s pretty sad if true, but doing anything contrarian to what the right would do is unfortunately common here.

>Is it true in Germany that abortion is especially illegal if your reason is that the unborn baby is deformed or has a genetic disease?
Arbortion is illegal in all cases. It's just goes unpunished if it is done in the first 12 weeks and there was a consultation before hand.
Prescreening for genetic diseas or disabilitites is however generally not allowed until after 12 weeks.

>Is it true in Germany that abortion is especially illegal if your reason is that the unborn baby is deformed or has a genetic disease
I hope so, that's the main excuse harvesting doctors are now pushing to kill babies to steal their organs and sell them
Remember to not sign the donors card btw

apparently the krauts wont tell you your baby's gender until week 16 or something and abortion stops at 14 so you can't abort based on gender

It stops at 12, unless it's due to rape or the mothers life is in danger.

>can't check for genetic problems until after abortion window has closed
what the fuck is wrong with you people

why the fuck is it so early
is it because nobody is having kids

Do you want to commit genocide against diabled people???

You can abort disabled babies, usually it always runs under health risk for mother or child.

I do.
I dont give a fuck about iq and race.
all that matters is a functional body and a very good looking face.

everyone else should get killed.

I am very good fucking looking so yeah theres that

Alright where the fuck are you from?
Go back there right now!
>why the fuck is it so early
That'S the normal limit in europe.

AHHH IT'S BECAUSE OF THE HOLOCAUST now i get it

>all that matters is a functional body and a very good looking face.
based

germans be like yeaahhh so 80 years ago an austrian killed a bunch of people sooo you have to now raise this retarded child who cannot feed or dress himself

what happens if you go to another country to get an abortion after week 12

Nothing. Going to the netherlands to kill baby is common.

>im edgy
>but im not RACIST edgy

post face
you should be killed