Do you want a gf like this in your country?

Do you want a gf like this in your country?

flag
yes, very much so

Attached: 1641973860987.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3611468/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point bro, any gf will do as long as she's naturally female

Attached: images(5).png (243x208, 8.08K)

Made for BWC

stfu you brown manlet
stop worshiping my cock you little faggot

At this point bro, any gf will do as long as she's born male

a based Dutch post for once

She looks like a weirdo so nah

Pretty

NO

GIVE IT TO ME AND MY WOMEN

No.
>disappointed nederbro

you're gay aren't you

She looks like a self hating black

>autistic Twilight femcel
Pass, I need a normie gf to balance my own autism

Attached: 1656098067267.png (562x1176, 910.54K)

It looks like its made of plastic lul

oh another faggot homosexual polcel

I bet you like oral and anal as well. Fucking disgusting homosexual

no, not sure how i'd deal with a son who saw himself as black and the absolutely cancerous culture that it seems to carry with it thanks to american influence

I find it funny how you personally attack me and indirectly acknowledge I am right. You are so predictable and stupid, you must be a subhuman morrocan. Anyways I am just trolling and you are to stupid to get it. To be serious for your autism: I don't hate any race I am just mostly not attracted to black women. There are obviously exceptions, but I would never have babies with a black woman because I oppose race-mixing. I don't hate any race and would not treat them as garabge in real life. Shitposting is just funny. And I frequent Any Forums for that same reason.

Attached: dis u.jpg (980x965, 198.82K)

that is not gay you christcuck

People have begin race mixing for 1000 of years and they will continue to do it even after your dead so cope

You are so retarded kek

damn
don't think even my parents would complain about this brown cutie

Sure, but it wasn't as big as it is now and not comparable. Besides it was seen as a sin often. Anyways I don't race-mix because I want my childeren to have some form of cultural identity they can relate to. It is something that I don't have as a Italian/Dutch mutt. Besides I want to give my childeren the best possible genes to pass along which are in this case white genes. Since blacks for example are more aggressive according to their genes. Anyways I don't cope. I just do what I think is right for my childeren: to give them the best life possble. To each their own, although I would like to keep different cultures, ethnicities alive.

>zoomer homosexual poltard doesn't have the colonialism spirit
I'm not surprised you unemployed poltards are such pathetic faggots

>blacks for example are more aggressive according to their genes
Whites killed and enslaved half the world for resources and most dangerous city in the world is Hispanic So I don't know about that I would say whites are the most evil

Rapebaby

Hot, but that's a 10/10 but black (unobtainium)

Brown

I am employed though? You stereotyping people does not make an argument. But if you want to speak of stereotypes leftists are actually more often unemployed. Down below one example since leftists (like you I assume) like soyence so much.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3611468/

Attached: my goyenceeeeee.png (914x448, 56.01K)