I don’t get it, China is so free with abortion but they have strong family values??

I don’t get it, China is so free with abortion but they have strong family values??

What is wrong with the USA??

Attached: E0F04E5A-89DA-43F3-836C-572D6679C0D9.png (598x298, 26.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.stanford.edu/publications/the-impact-of-legalized-abortion-on-crime-over-the-last-two-decades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China's abortion laws are in and of themselves, an abortion. Their family values come from their culture, which is more in lie with Eastern ones while Western ones...

Is abortion even that big? A former friend of mine got a girl preggo and he was the only one who wanted the abortion while the girl didn’t want to kill the baby and keep it.

there never was a constitutional right to arbitrary murder

all that has happened is that it was recognized that the prior decision was unconstitutionally enforcing legislation on the nation by a body whose function is not to legislate. now it is to the people and the states where it should always have been

>strong family values
Dont they have big houses for family visits? Chinese families are kinda big.
oh this clear some thoughts, was trying to understand the tweet

Reminder Democrats could have codeified roe when they had a supermajority but decided against it

BASED

Who cares

neo-liberalism

Then go back to china, chang.

tweets are notoriously unhelpful to context and understanding.

they're just caustic advertising most of the time, filled with hyperbole and smoke

w0men

yeah i get the sense of getting more pipo to be mad about it

Its only big because people think its wrong for bullshit reasons.
If we just accepted it as normal nobody would complain or bat an eye.
Babies died all the time in the past there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with helping out a bit

?

Attached: abortion.png (1299x876, 198.76K)

pretty pointless ruling if there's no one enforcing it, states will just double down whatever way until it's used as ammo to pack the SC is my guess

I support banning abortion, but it's not going to work without social/cultural change. Until we move away from hypergamy and restore the importance of marriage, an outright ban on abortion won't be effective.

Fuck them.

You have to go back

The only thing Roe v. Wade did was ban the banning of abortion
Any state that already legalized abortion individually wasn't affected in any way

Didn't it also have some stuff regarding medical privacy?

But what if they get pregnant

no, medical privacy was why people made an argument that abortion was a constitutional right and wasn't anyone's business to regulate

this never did anything to medical privacy

Don’t lie. Abortion is discouraged in China and generally only allowed for health reasons.

The reason abortion is such a huge culture war in America is for two major reasons
1. I HATE YOU DAD
2. I don't want the government to spend my Christian tax money on someone else's abortion

abortion being legal is definitely a good thing, but this has no bearing on the lives of any american itt because they do not have sex

i think you're an imbecile

sorry for not giving a shit

>muh constitutional right
They hate the government yet thank the government?

abortion isn't so free and hasn't always been just for whatever

i have no idea where poster get the idea abortion on demand

Roe v. Wade argued that the 14th Amendment guaranteed a right to privacy under its due process clause
>No person shall [...] be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. [...] nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
and that right to privacy should guarantee abortions until the fetus was viable (~24 weeks)

I'm pro-choice but that does seem like an extremely flimsy justification to me

Why do we have to legalize abortion? Just legalize baby murder and skip the feminist red herring.

I don't care if states like Texas and Alabama want to ban abortion but it bothers me that they get federal money from the rest of us and don't have to directly deal with the consequences of their shitty decisions

law.stanford.edu/publications/the-impact-of-legalized-abortion-on-crime-over-the-last-two-decades/
>overall crime fell 17.5% from 1998 to 2014 due to legalized abortion— a decline of 1% per year. From 1991 to 2014, the violent and property crime rates each fell by 50%. Legalized abortion is estimated to have reduced violent crime by 47% and property crime by 33% over this period, and thus can explain most of the observed crime decline.