How come indians dont do better in the sex market if they are pretty much black Caucasians

how come indians dont do better in the sex market if they are pretty much black Caucasians

Attached: keralabvll6.jpg (800x1001, 107.33K)

the abhorrent personalities

The way they look at people is a big no no for most women. And for a good reason

this. kek

they're the norf british but black

They smell bad, have ridiculous accents, they're short, they're beta, they're socially awkward, they're creepy and they are usually skelly dyels or pot belly skinny fats.

They are nice people.

>zero personalities
>literally only care about making money in the most soulless and secure way possible (codemonkeying, doctoring, engineering)
>no humor
>built like twigs
>manlets
>smelly
>weird accents
>stigmatized in american culture

very little neoteny.

I know but they are often way too forward with women and that puts women off them

Internet cockblocking them with vagene memes

>why can't indians do x
>why can't indians be y
>why are indians like this

Attached: 3d813b53c4b46dd2a631430510239ecf_thumb.png (420x393, 207.47K)

Sheesh his hair is fire fr

Yea that’s true
Indians look like a more archaic form of whites in this regard
Whites are more softer looking

exactly. same with east asians, altho i’ve noticede east asians have gotten a lot “cooler” these last years, whereas indians still haven’t

on the other hand it’s not important to be cool in the eyes of others.

The industrial pollution and political corruption have offset them.

Attached: d93.jpg (768x768, 120.91K)

Indians are basically the polar opposite of Black people (despite having the same skin color as them) both in good ways and bad ways. Good because Indians are usually productive, law abiding immigrants, bad because Indians can't get pussy without getting an arranged marriage to their cousins or some handpicked girl from their parents' home village and aren't athletic, at all.

Which one of these guys would slay the most in your country

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 1.26M)

I just watched Italiani made in India and Jesus Christ, what an ugly people. At least those of Old Delhi.

>They're basically the polar opposite of Black people
this except they rape women too

Also babies, like ruzzoids

*rapes you*

South asian zoomer here, most of my friends go to the gym, do drugs, and are overall less cringe and way more sociable than Indian Millenials.

retards, india is one of the lowest rape/capita

add up all the rapes in NA,SA, Europe(same population) and compare it with India would look like a baby compared to Hitler.