Where do you see your country in 30 years?

1. Flag
2. Middle income state of the European Federation

Attached: 1525596153444.png (4500x4334, 237.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnb.nl/en/statistical-news/statistical-newsreleases-2020/dutch-pension-funds-financial-position-deteriorated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I KNEEL

Attached: gdp growth Europe 2020.png (3000x2325, 1.03M)

>flag
Majority immigrant
Rapidly declining with every ‘analyst’, ‘scientist’ and politician pretending to not know what the cause is

Flag
I hope we become as good as Poland is rn now at least kek

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

That would be tough. Poland 30 years ago didn't have the problems India is dealing with rn.

Hopefully fucking nuked

Yeah I know, but it's not the same thing tho, Poland 30 years ago was under the USSR under completely different circumstances. But I'm still hopeful that we'll get over those issues.

Nuked by china

I'm rarely optimistic but I do think the long overdue passing of the boomers will allow for some healing.
Housing will be mostly inherited though, and upward mobility seriously reduced.

A poverty stricken backwater of a federal EU because all the capital and skilled workers have moved to the densely populated west european metro areas, and west european EU bureucrats allocate less and less of the federal budget to the "rim" states while imposing more neoliberal austerity programs. Nothing but elderly drug addicts and immigrants who only speak non-european languages, basic infrastructure failing and public institutions gutted to save money. We'll be in worse shape than central american countries are in today.

Attached: 54745.png (377x355, 362.42K)

Living a comfortable life in Czechia

forgotten

Attached: CBA89F57-7015-4632-9258-7A4AD25F2DF5.jpg (667x670, 30.19K)

In the ground

A pox upon you!

Angsty declining power importantly chomping out over declining relevance
Like Russia but pretending to be pro freedom

I feel like we are in for some tough times in the next decade because of the accumulation of bad decisions by the boomer generation and lack of quality leadership or ideas for reform. We are being run by middle class suburbanites who live in million dollar homes and pensions waiting in the wings and don't feel the negative consequences of their policies.

But medium and long term I am optimistic because the thing about unsustainable policies is that they can't go on forever.

1. Food, housing, utility, zoning, energy, transit policy reformed to make it more affordable to live
2. We have access to infinite fresh water and a temperate climate
3. We have large natural resources we can tap
4. We can suck up the talent from the rest of the world where things are likely to get worse, not better (parts of Europe and Asia)

For much of the same reasons why America will do better over the next 100 years than most of the world, we will too I think. Perhaps even better than America when you take climate change into consideration. Americans might start fleeing from the sunbelt due to the heat.

flag
literally uganda tier shit

>1. Flag
Kaasboer

>2. Middle income state of the European Federation
Boeien Ruud

>Where do you see your country in 30 years?
Drained from funds due to the EU. Probably the same as it is now, our people are in denial. And we will have not hot snow bunnies left :(

>Drained from funds due to the EU
Don't lie nederlander, you are part of the core block who are the only countries benefitting from EU in any way.

white, homogenous, flourishing

Attached: 1636571918611.jpg (648x502, 98.27K)

How so? The EU deteoriated our pension funds for the Southern of Europa just so Italy could improve their pension funds and lower their taxes. They even mentioned they did not need the extra money. Southern Europe is the only one profiting if anyone is from this undemocratic leftist nonsense.

dnb.nl/en/statistical-news/statistical-newsreleases-2020/dutch-pension-funds-financial-position-deteriorated/

flag
Debt puppet vassal of US or China (doesn't really matter which), while EU authorities discuss it in a summit.
Also, more migrants.

Groningen = orange
lmao ofc they are fucking commies haha

>Middle income state of the European Federation
This will be true but not in the way you imagined

Due to Rutte's horrible gas plan in which he pumped more than allowed he scared people of. It was really stupid to do. Groningen should get a decent compensation and the boringen should continue. Only due to the leftist students that live there temporaily it will probably not happen.

You got your facts wrong. 30 years ago was 1992, Poland had first (partialy) free elections in 1989 which marks end of communism for us. Also we vere never under the USSR (Baltics and Ukraine were) - we were just a puppet.

White Sharia Caliphate
and that is a good thing
I'm gonna apply for the job of chopping fingers and hands off of thieves

on track to become Brazil but without the fun

Literally all you had to do was breed and there wouldn't be any immigrants.
Why didn't you?