/brit/

Brythonnic phenotype edition

Attached: Buzzcocks.jpg (980x654, 101.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmTvOIjkJ5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hate this meme of not deshelling prawns. I don't want to get my hands covered in shrimp shite so you can get your instagram photo

anime

anime

burnt rice and 6 prawns? really?

Teatime here now lads. How's it foing?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(2).png (596x400, 532.06K)

OOHH BRO NOO IT'S SO RUSTIC NOO DON'T BE A LAZY CHILD BRO NOOO IT'S NOT DIFFICULT!!

eat the shells you soft bastard, full of goodness

mikey regularly brags about scamming elderly people but then acts high and mighty because some poster didn’t help an old black woman

Every day I watch yotube videos about artists. Today was Piet Mondrian. Interesting incel he was. Tried to live inside a painting

How long did it take for you to get over covid? Still feel like shit on day 4

woah...

Attached: 4575686.jpg (675x900, 150.62K)

veggie curry for tea
and 4 dessert spoons of rice

>Tried to live inside a painting
how?

Attached: 1655559124202.webm (1000x412, 2.96M)

never had it as im not a normie twat

dont care

they had one good song and thats it
i actually got tickets for free to write a review for a student newspaper some years ago - and no one wanted to go with me so i sold one of them to a tout outside

I’ve never talked about scamming elderly people you deluded little mongo

like 2 weeks after catching it for most symptoms and then another few weeks for the tiredness to go away

they need to make a bit of money mate

youtube.com/watch?v=wmTvOIjkJ5o

Remember once at a hostel this lad would get high and just eat loads of prawns and I always found it so weird how he would just sit there ages deshelling them. When he would offer them out I would just eat them whole, if you have to put effort into eating something that isnt gonna fill you up there is just no point

mmmm no? :) xo

Parents having another argument. Fuck me its always about some utter bollox.

Attached: 9xoofqf35k791.jpg (666x589, 230.52K)

michael would never scam the elderly because he has 4 elderly parents himself whom he has to take care of

>Gfberg's period is late
Not good lads

>there's no point in eating things that taste nice unless they fill me up

knew a girl at uni who cut out the dark bit that runs through the middle of a prawn cause it's the prawns shit pipe while they're alive
same girl also ate arse go figure

Turned his studio/house into a painting. Would rearrange/repaint it every single day.

go kill your father and shag your mother it’s what Freud would have wanted

Was on the bennies but got sanctioned so I got a job, told the lady and stopped going to the meetings and responding to the journal notes but still kept getting booked onto meetings, didnt want to say anything though because I dont want to pay off my advance payment and now i've just seen I've received a full payment but I thought once you got sanctioned and stopped going to meetings you stopped getting payments (my last payment was literally 30quid)

Anyway are they gonna make me pay that back? because if not I got nothing to do on the weekend I might just use the money and book some cheap flights to the continent for two days

always bound to happen if you polish a race track

should have shagged her up the arse

men can't have periods, you're all safe mate

aldi hoisin pork pizza (NEW) in the oven
fit lass on the till but no sign of the cute lass

never felt symptoms, me
in a better world you'd have died and i'd live to pass on my genes
hope the next flu is more potent to wipe more of you weaklings out

yeah just got caught up in traffic, will be here in a minute