The Savior of America

The US Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade. States now have the right to throw baby killers into jail.

It's over sluts.

And when Republicans take over Congress after the midterm election, we'll have a national ban on abortion too.

Attached: justice_clarence_thomas.jpg (1100x618, 45.84K)

>democrats just won the midterms massively
wow well done!

since 1973 30 million black babies were aborted. americans are so obsessed with blacks that they made it illegal to kill black babies

It's a farce to win the midterms and justify court packing

BLACK BROTHAS WE WON

lol you're so dumb Hans and you have no idea what you're talking about.

the economy is a much bigger issue. Americans are a lot more conerned about inflation and rising gas prices. The Democrats are going to lose badly in the midterms you stupid fuck.

Now stop posting in my thread you Nazi piece of shit. Nazis were fans of abortion too so no wonder you're upset.

Man if they are that many sluts as you say before the law, the chance of you getting your dick wet just went into the negative.

gas and inflation are through the roof, 0% chance
the "i did that!" stickers singlehandedly killed biden/dem's hopes

What happens if the dems win the senate and gets enough votes to get through a constitutional amendment or three?

yeah they probably want to pack the court to implement gun control, that's the real goal - disarming the populace

No wonder this German Nazi faggot is so angry.

>republicans are so fucking retarded they dont even realize this is an obvious falseflag to get their guns taken away

>the economy is a much bigger issue
Hasn't overturning Roe v. Wade been the single most important issue for Republicans the last 40 years?

>implying hood rats give a fuck about laws in the first place
that just means there'd be more blacks behind bars

I guess that means more free labour then
It's all just a ruse to get blacks to work the cotton fields again.

I dont get it, wouldn't it just mean that some states become pro abortion and set up their own laws and others anti abortion and set up their own laws? Cant someone just jump a state and get an abortion?

Most hated black man in Amerikkka

That's a wing for the for-profit prison industrial complex

>saviour of America
>supports a coup to overturn a lawful election
lmao

>local evangelical church is celebrating with fireworks
Anyways AmeriKKKa is digging its own grave

will they delegalize gay marriages too?

WTF america is healing

hopefully
and bring back segregation too

Yes, you are for the most part correct. However, this is a step in the right direction because before this, all states were required to allow abortion.

Republicans are expected to win a lot of seats in Congress this coming midterm election. This will hopefully pave a path towards a federal ban on abortion.

Also, I believe there is at least one red state planning to prosecute women who choose to have abortions in other states.

And ban contraceptives. They're turning into a Catholic country.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24_19-09-45.png (641x195, 29.15K)