Does Any Forums ever /trv/?

Does Any Forums ever /trv/? If so, where have you been? Where would you like to go?

Picrel--it's my map.

Attached: mine.png (1425x625, 40.29K)

template, feel free to use any other you may

Attached: template.png (1425x625, 38.98K)

I have never left the United States

to anyone who has been to egypt please tell me of your experiences
did you enjoy it?

No, it was unironically the worst place I've ever travelled to, and I've been to Pakistan and India.

I had a good time in Cairo, but I also knew several dozen Egyptians beforehand. TBQH I think most people who shit on Egypt are sheltered and have never traveled to a developing country before. It's easy-mode compared to India.

(although, from what I've heard, Egypt is legitimately awful if you're either a woman or traveling with a woman)

I'm an Indian expat in Spain and I'll return back to India in a month. I haven't travelled much but would love to, especially after I've realized how great it is. I've been to Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Spain, U.K and Italy. Planning to visit Japan, South Korea, France and Russia.

I have been in Sweden and United Kingdom. Going to Kazakhstan this summer

What are you doing in Spain? One of my Indian friends did her master's there; she loved it. Now she lives in Canada and won't stop complaining, kek.

Why Kazakhstan?

My gf is Kazakh

Please tell me you've met her IRL, user

I would travel around the world if I could, but I'm poor so this is my map plus three cities in Venezuela when I was a kid (Ureña, San Antonio and San Cristóbal).

Attached: municipios.png (1440x1954, 691.72K)

No, i'm poor

i have

I'm working as a contract engineer for a company based in Spain.

i went to Savannah, it had a cool spooky feel to it

kek

Attached: image.png (1425x625, 33.62K)

How do you like Spain? And where are you from in India?

I'm not here on a vacation so I haven't had enough chance to see the country but so far so good. It has it's rough edges compared to other developed nations I've been to but the great weather and good food makes up for it. Paella tastes better in those small restaurants by the streets than in big luxury restaurants by the way.

I'm from Haryana but I've lived most of my life in Bangalore.

Where do you live in Spain? I only visited once--to see an Indian friend, ironically--but it was pretty pleasant. If you're in Madrid and haven't already, take a day trip to Cuenca.

>Where do you live in Spain?
Barcelona (I've been to Blanes so far because of a colleague) and yeah, I will take a week out to visit the entire country before I return including Madrid obviously.

Oh, nice. Do you like Barcelona? There's a lot of anti-Barcelona shit on /trv/, but I though it was a decent city when I visited. Unfortunately, I was a degenerate alky back then, so I ended up getting drunk with a homeless guy and doing cocaine off his dog with a woman who had face tattoos

Yes but I was far from cities in the desert. I heard Cairo and Giza is bad.

I have been to Malaysia, Singapore, India, UAE , Germany and Uk

That was fun to make.
I've always thought that I traveled a lot, but now that I look at it, it's really not that much.
I do not care anymore about it though. My curiosity in foreign country is over. I just want to travel to random villages in french countryside a few times a year until I die.

Attached: ugh.png (1425x672, 43.58K)

>Oh, nice. Do you like Barcelona?
It's alright; certainly not as good as what I'd expect a city in a developed country to be but much better than the urban atrocities in India. I think I like the Spanish countryside more, my time in Blanes was much better than my fortnight long stay here.