>democracy
>abortion
>homosexuality
>transsexuality
>veganism
>atheism
>nig worship

No other race does this.

Attached: 18A6E216-CB3D-408A-9FEE-09BE8B35BB48.jpg (617x607, 48.52K)

they are superior so they need a balance nerf

The most advanced feminism is in South Korea. kek

jews

They are Satan's children.

I support all of those things and I'm not white. All it takes is not being a fucking rancid bigot, not a specific skin color.

He said whites, why are you answering Hans?

Isn't it China that is the most atheistic?

ITS NOT FUCKING HARD CHUD
FUCKING CHUD

that's what you get for appealing to them so much for your survival

Let me sum it up for ya:

Democracy allows citizens to vote, citizens voted to separate church from state, since the church is what keeped woman from being in positions of power, they started to demand equality. Once they've got equality they started asking more and more, and demonizing men, this led to women also pushing liberal agendas such as homo/transexuality and abortion to make white men seethe. They've also found that they had things in common with nigs, such as hating white men, so they started defending and consuming nig culture and treating them as if they were protected species. Likewise other animals got their attention as well, and to support that idea that they are morally virtues and they care about every single creature on earth(except their enemies: white men), they started to become vegan(nevermind that you need more space to cultivate vegetables than to grow cattle and you need a ton of pesticides and shit that does far more damage to the enviroment and kills even more animals)

keep animal rights, lose the rest

>women's rights
Actually, Black and indigenous peoples worldwide were often very egalitarian if not outright matriarchal. It was Europe that sailed around the world enforcing patriarcy.

>animal rights
Actually, animals were often honored as scared among many peoples, especially indigenous and South Asian peoples. White people still cannot into animal rights.

>democracy
Once again, Black and indigenous peoples worldwide were often very egalitarian in terms of governance as well, with decisions being made as a community rather than any King or Queen.

>abortion
You can't be this stupid. Abortion exists worldwide again.

>homosexuality
>transsexuality
White people were the exception on this. LGBTQIA+ rights were celebrated and affirmed worldwide outside of Europe before Europe spread their own twisted version of Christianity. Third genders were the norm throughout Asia and the Americas and much of Africa as well. Read a book

>veganism
This I'm not sure about

>atheism
Existed worldwide, but I will say that the dumb atheism vs religion thing is a property of white people and their own narrow version of Christianity. Most places allow you to be both deeply religious as well as atheistic or neutral about God. Whereas if you have a very narrow interpretation of Christianity, even agnosticism about God will have you shunned.

>nig worship
Not a thing

>Words words words
Hv sx, incel

>nigworship

They're self-loathing because they've discriminated against black people too much in the past.

Low quality bai

Why is Feminism so big in Worst Korea anyway? And I thought America was bad

But you need words in order to have sex. How is she supposed to know you want sex if you don't use them?. Do you stare at them intensely until they start getting naked or something?

Why do you poleroaches defend jews all the time?

Not those words, precisely. That's the point. Not that long-ass vagina-drying wall of textual virginity.

Well I'm not trying to get laid in an anime imageboard full of neckbeards discussing the downfall of society. If I wanted to get laid I would be outside having a drink somewhere.

This is a Any Forums post

the state is atheist but a good margin of the population is religious