How are otakus in your lands?

How are otakus in your lands?

Attached: Otakus (1).webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXhencZUZCM
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this makes me want to be there

Attached: bf2.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

They watch the worst anime available, which is crazy to me, they spend 90% of their free time being obessed with Japan yet they lack good taste about said such subject

Far happier than us failed normies.

Attached: grim.jpg (1722x1722, 595.73K)

They look so happy.

Do those brownies and niggers know that japanese fuckers despise them and wanted to be blue eyed blonde nazi posters?

>How are otakus in your lands?
pretty cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=UXhencZUZCM

>i suffer in brazil land of happy people great weather beautiful women and amazing food

>Do those brownies and niggers know that japanese fuckers despise them and wanted to be blue eyed blonde nazi posters?

libtards in the West tried to align anime and K-pop with their world views only to get a brutal awakening when they make their pilgrimages to Japan and South Korea

Attached: koreans meat Swedes.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

And yet they are happy

it's gotten too normie at this point -- everyone (in big cities) seems to "like anime", but it's always only the most popular shows. in rural areas they are few and far between, but it's a lot more soulful

Too many Americans are like children. They pick something and center their personality around it. Anime sadly is no different. As a result American weebs are extra autistic.

Black man here, my sister is dating a native Japanese.
Culturally, Japanese excludes all foreigners, especially other Asians.
However, this is more common with the older demographic, young adults are more accepting. (Japan does have an aging population though so there's that)

Bro outside of old people being obviously uncomfortable around me I was treated great while in Japan.

some Anime and all K-Pop sells an idealized reality to kids, it is what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

>Do those brownies and niggers know that japanese fuckers despise them and wanted to be blue eyed blonde nazi posters?

Holy schizophrenia, take your meds macaco

they know that theyre treated worse in whatever countries theyre from.

>Culturally, Japanese excludes all foreigners, especially other Asians.
>However, this is more common with the older demographic, young adults are more accepting. (Japan does have an aging population though so there's that)

Bro outside of old people being obviously uncomfortable around me I was treated great while in Japan.

tatemae

Attached: asians on blacks.jpg (3100x3264, 972.13K)

Japs never called me a nigger

True, cant find a good anime thats actual, maybe demon slayer, but the characters are so fucking annoying and they cry every 10minutes, its so stupid

Regarding your image, negativity is naturally louder than anything positive, for both races.
I can choose to take this image as a fact that every Asian person in every Asian country feels this way or I can choose to accept that some people will hate me based on my race before they judge my character, some will judge me based on my income, some will tolerate my presence, some will be indifferent, and some will like me.

All I can do is be myself and hope that I'm judged based on my character, as they will when they travel. Have you heard of the experiences some East Asians have in Italy?

But i feel superior to them because of my tastes in asian cartoons and that is another kind of happiness in itself

I imagine the vast majority of weebs watch anime and read manga because they like it, not because they want to be acknowledged by some Jap chud

Well in the very same way, their happiness probably has nothing to do with you.

that looks comfy
you can't suffer in america (or whatever that cunt is)

Attached: pepe an hero.jpg (240x240, 7.79K)