Europe news outlets are 90% about america

>europe news outlets are 90% about america

Attached: new pepe.png (767x599, 431.6K)

Lmao it always amazes me how much foreign randos know about our politics

Literally. The front page of the BBC is now covered in shit about abortion in America, and the stories about the fact our Prime Minister is under pressure to actually resign have been pushed down the page.

Attached: 1399039093013.png (400x381, 108.33K)

American news is the most interesting type of news. I cannot imagine reading any other news about any other country. Remember when all of a sudden we got a bunch of Ukraine news? I have sympathy for them and I'd be perfectly happy if Putler fucked off tomorrow but at the same time....it's not exactly interesting. You know?

Not even our national politics, they'll know specific senators and governors and state policies like.

news gossiping is terrible and useless information either way, i only care about myself

Attached: 2.png (758x596, 473.74K)

>tf
>tp
Your country doesn't even have an army because muh USA

And people wonder why we don't know shit about the rest of the world
We're literally the main characters, you're just the audience

danish clay tho

the most important german newspaper (bild) doesn't even mention it
meanwhile it's all over british news lol

not in bullgium :)

why you talking down on Landet Runt?

This is true. I know multiple former governors of California but I've never once known which member of parliament represents my district

Attached: 1654774259398.jpg (900x900, 197.75K)

>Landet Runt?
Dont know what this means, you may as well ask me why I'm talking down on hibbledibble

the funniest part is how politics on Any Forums are based on american concepts as well, even europeans discuss their internal politics with the same terminology and american parrallelism

european countries are so free of suffering that they need to borrow news from usa to pad out their media or news companies go bankrupt

WE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA
AMERIKA IS WONDERFUHRER

dude even euro governments have adopted the american system, for example they dont use unique language words for "politics" and "racism" anymore, they literally just say racism and politics in english like an american would since zoomers would get confused by the language barrier

so after years of people claiming they don't have culture they won the whole culture war

it's annoying actually. stop obsessing about my country, things happen in your own countries

his country has less population than my county, so really, why should they have anything beyond a police with boats?

Most of the time its just leftards seething

Implying the northern atlantic isn't extremely important strategically now that the northern passage is clearing up for ice. I mean, even the total tool that Trump was managed to realise this, hence why he tried to buy Greenland.

>europe news outlets are 90% about america
Watt?

america will most likely build another base in iceland, i wonder what they will bring this time.

My fucking sides, please stop I need to breathe

Attached: 1655904283969.jpg (1920x1080, 253.29K)