Why is Poland your favourite country?

why is Poland your favourite country?

Attached: 1652230334612.jpg (1200x808, 176.69K)

I asked /kurwa/ where I should visit in poland when I was travelling around europe and they all ignored me, so I didnt go

Because my parents are from there.

>tells germany to fuck off over migrant quotas putting their aid and support from them in jeopardy
even a dog knows not to bite the hand that feeds it.

Because my wife is from there although she rejects it altogether

Attached: 385AA6F9-AFEF-4DDE-AC9B-98A75209B9CA.jpg (1065x1226, 338.14K)

Poland is a country I rather not like. It's not Poland itself but Poles, they are always angry and hysteric. I still hate them less than germshits and mudslims.

Because you can do whatever you want there with no consequences, the police are stupid and corrupt, the men are weak and won’t fight, nobody will stand up for themselves etc

we built the entire country so any German parts that are left are obviously nice to round

Friend, I'll tell you why. My friend has a Polish girlfriend. Well, she's half Polish half Tunisian. Let me tell you, she's drop dead gorgeous. And you know what else? She doesn't even know it. Or if she does, she doesn't play up to it. She has this shy, quiet Catholic humility to her, which only makes her more beautiful to my eyes. I want to visit Gdasnk because of her. I'm lactose intolerant, but I'm willing to try your cuisine. And if it's disgusting, I'm still smile and say, "thank you, for I am fed and therefore content." Friend, tell me, are all your women as angelic as this Polish Aphrodite? I go now to weep and think of her.

Cheap quiet and no shitskins

But you love les negres ze most

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000176489383_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaRL1kC4G7DT9ZsZm6Pe3PUPXbRlaI4_qh_dM2Z5d688.jpg (2501x1563, 467.61K)

Because we are pretty similar :3

Attached: 1637709467164.jpg (1080x1566, 157.02K)

Lmao

>I'm lactose intolerant,

Why are firsties like that? No one fucking cares about your allergies, you will eat our wonderful cottage cheese, drink milk straight from cow and you will be happy

Because poles are the nicest people and we are exactly the same people. I should learn and start speaking polish in my daily life.

lol we have the opposite day today apparently

Proszę pana, szczerze mówiąc nigdy bym tak nie żartował.
My grandmother knew how to count to ten in polish!

Cheap, white, conservative and every Pole I've met has been good to me.

>My grandmother knew how to count to ten in polish!

Did she also add "and I call the police" when she finished counting?

you destroyed much more than you built and you still owe us 1 trillion eur reparations

Fuck off, we're full