Russian far east is kino. Very underrated. I must move there and secure my future with a native siberian wife

Russian far east is kino. Very underrated. I must move there and secure my future with a native siberian wife.

Attached: 1.png (946x807, 227.16K)

That's not Siberia though.

have you ever even been there? Most depressing shithole I've ever seen in my life

I want to see all of those near Japan islands.
Apparently they are pretty cool. Unfortunately the one of them that is the most populated stations millitary and I can tell that everything where russian millitary stays turns to shit. I expect lots of litter and industrial garbage.

I dream of Чyкóткa

>you and your family after that

Attached: 3397d037f263bf3beda21fd02ee9d963.jpg (666x666, 137.56K)

I agree bro
I love Far East
My great-great-grandfather defended it against the Japanese on Khalkhin-Gol
And if I have to, I'll defend it, too

Attached: 746879.884x442.jpg (884x442, 69.02K)

It will be Chinese in a couple of decades

Then I'll take as many Chinese as I can with me to hell.
I have nothing against them, but the motherland is the motherland

I just want to hike through Kamchatka and get lost in the scenery. Peak mother earth kino.
Perfect.
Based and fareastpilled

Attached: kamchatka-volcano.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

Ive missed youre absolutely shitskin posts, mehmet

It looks like everywhere else in Russia, really nothing special

>though

Attached: 1639861046770.png (721x720, 59.53K)

Imagine Chinese colonization of Siberia

Attached: Russia-China.jpg (1600x976, 187.32K)

just another unbearably grim provincial shithole, to be entirely honest

you can say
>but muh nature
you won't get far without a 4wd lol

Attached: file.png (1892x903, 2.11M)

my queen is from there

Attached: DcSBOj0WAAAopKL.jpg (960x720, 178.51K)

>motherland
It's not your motherland, you're a colonialist residing on foreign land. Also, your rulers from European Russia don't give a shit and probably look down on you

Attached: 1655720083466.png (2194x1195, 2.02M)

China will be the first 2 billion pop country if that happen. Siberia is wasted on Russian hands.

>north
pristine nature and harmony
>south
industrial hellhole and bugpods
of course she is, where else would she be from
>you won't get far without a 4wd lol
I got 2 legz
>tf
>tp
get real

>foreign land
whose pray tell?

>where else would she be from
any other part of russia

The Russian conquest of Siberia was accompanied by massacres due to indigenous resistance to colonization by the Russian Cossacks, who savagely crushed the natives. At the hands of people like Vasilii Poyarkov in 1645 and Yerofei Khabarov in 1650 some peoples like the Daur were slaughtered by the Russians to the extent that it is considered genocide. 8,000 out of a previously 20,000 strong population in Kamchatka remained after being subjected to half a century of Cossacks slaughter.[121]

In the 1640s the Yakuts were subjected to massacres during the Russian advance into their land near the Lena River, and on Kamchatka in the 1690s the Koryak, Kamchadals, and Chukchi were also subjected to massacres by the Russians.[122] When the Russians did not obtain the demanded amount of yasak from the natives, the Governor of Yakutsk, Piotr Golovin, who was a Cossack, used meat hooks to hang the native men. In the Lena basin, 70% of the Yakut population died within 40 years, and rape and enslavement were used against native women and children in order to force the natives to pay the Yasak.[123]

"NOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE MUUUUST FILL SIBERIA WITH HAN SPAWN"
>t. javanese living in an island the size of italy with a population of japan and korea combined
not suprised

>wasted
You mean saved, right ?

>4 centuries ago
Who fucking cares lol
That's longer than the US existed

so you propose to kick out 80% of population (russians) and hand over all the land to ethnical minorities who are assimilated into the culture anyway?

You genocided their culture into extinction so there's no point in trying to return it but yeah I agree with the deportation of all Russians

is it her? she killed puppies and kittens in khabarovsk

Attached: PAY-CEN_CruelGirls_05.jpg (615x461, 78.8K)