Is Jesus king in your country ?

Is Jesus king in your country ?

Attached: Hanging+buffalo_ebebc3_9205682.jpg (900x1136, 202.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Hinnom_(Gehenna)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The next son of God is slated to be Charles, but the position is for now unoccupied.

Will fusing with "christ's" corpse grant me superpowers?

Attached: 547c32b70d21c435fa7936944bbab26a.jpg (498x492, 92.3K)

is mentally ill french JW dodging bans in your country?

No my country is an Americacratic Republic

I wish that Britain had state enforced atheism so that mormons and JWs wouldnt show up at my door

“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.” (Luke 19:40)

Jesus is Brazilian.

Boo hoo

Attached: neros_torches.jpg (1920x1047, 523.9K)

Jw always asks me if I believe in god but they never say that god believes in me :I

They are in heaven now.

What about you ?

JANNIES RANGEBAN FRENCH PLEASE

Attached: 1623613926020.png (640x599, 519.25K)

heaven doesnt exist and hell is a park in israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Hinnom_(Gehenna)

>They are in heaven now.
They aren't? They're in sheol awaiting the second coming, so they can be judged? Only 144,000 will actually go to heaven, and that's after armageddon.

God has already made the first step, he gave the LIFE of his only-begotten son to show how much he CARES for YOU

Will you show your appreciation by putting your faith in his son ?

The saints aren't in Hades, they have been resurrected

Judgement day is for those who died and never had the opportunity to know God

I knew you were a fake apostate !!

Why would you teach your kids about jewish history instead of french history? youre french, arent you?

>I knew you were a fake apostate !!
???
What?

Do JWs even believe in saints?

Heaven exists, that's where God lives !

Nevermind, I confused you with someone else

Jewish history is the history of ALL OF US, they begat the Messiah who is the Savior of humanity !!

Of course !

When the End finally comes, 144,000 human beings will go to Heaven and rule the Earth from there with Christ (these are known as the anointed or the saints)

Becoming an anointed person is not something that is done by voting or selection. Instead, the anointed one knows directly from God that he or she has been chosen.

Only those who feel themselves to be anointed partake of the bread and wine at the annual Memorial of Christ's death.

The majority of JWs are not anointed and will not spend eternity in heaven. We will spend eternity in paradise on EARTH.

In fact not only Jehovah's Witnesses but BILLIONS of OTHERS will have everlasting life on earth and thus fulfil God's original plan for humanity when he put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden !!!

My friend's grandma is one of the anointed.

>When the End finally comes, 144,000 human beings will go to Heaven and rule the Earth from there with Christ (these are known as the anointed or the saints)
What about the people who already went there, is it 144,000 - those people?

>My friend's grandma is one of the anointed.
So sad for your friend then, he will never see his grandma again for all eternity.