Omg paris is so romanti -

omg paris is so romanti -

Oh.

Attached: 15770802_303[1].jpg (700x394, 49.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/310405/leading-cities-in-international-visitor-spending-worldwide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: r[1].jpg (779x520, 100.7K)

why cant they demolish this abomination

Britniggers are so obsessed with Paris that they've been running a smear campaign against the city since 1980.
No amount of cherrypicked pictures, fake stories and fake quotes will lead to London beating Paris in tourist money.
Paris has the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d'Orsay, the Sainte-Chapelle and Île de la Cité, the Invalides and Army Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and Montmartre. London has the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
Paris is the birthplace of Gothic architecture, London is the birthplace of turning your own river the colour of shit. I think that settles it.

frogs love anything big and black

are you alright pierre

Attached: webalamy_e8gcn6[1].jpg (1600x1063, 272.14K)

France has some the most beautiful places, but it sure as fuck isn't Paris

Paris is beautiful, i saw less undesirables there than in many other cities in europe, because I stayed in the areas with sites worth seeing

Attached: 1653737479250.webm (460x574, 1.42M)

Attached: 1656061387866.webm (408x720, 2.86M)

Unironically generic as fuck, gets mogged by your average Paris street.
Paris is the birthplace of Gothic architecture and the greatest masterpieces of the style are there, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Sainte-Chapelle. Yes, the former burnt, but the exterior is intact.

Is that a burka on the Eiffel Tower?

picrel was all I saw in paris kek.

Attached: 161103-world-france-migrants-paris-19th-0532[1].jpg (4096x2727, 1.92M)

>gets mogged by your average Paris street.

Your average paris street belongs to nafris matey.

I really don't want to upset you pierre but London is the more popular tourist destination, and more lucrative. Paris has a knack for being shit and scaring away tourists.

statista.com/statistics/310405/leading-cities-in-international-visitor-spending-worldwide/

>the Musée d'Orsay, the Sainte-Chapelle and Île de la Cité, the Invalides and Army Museum
The what now?

I don't even see that in downtown L.A. and it's an unredeemable shthole

no wonder why people say Mexico City looks like europe

>no trees

>this thread
Damn. Gay paree fell off hard

la defense is very far away from the city you cant'd even see it also it takes bus 11 get there and it's a long trip

looks like shit

When did Poland build an Eiffel tower?

There's places in Mexico that absolutely mogg paris imo. Picrel, for example. Would love to visit this place.

Attached: 22511936-0-image-a-86_1576877331257[1].jpg (1908x1146, 484.04K)

one of the well known masterpiece of gothic art, you retarded swedecuck

Attached: visite-virtuelle-sainte-chapelle_42.jpg (1920x1428, 755.29K)

Ik you're upset but it's the old naval college at greenwich, built by christopher wren you cant demean it like that, it'd be ignorant of you.

whilt it is true that gothic originated from ile de france, there are regional examples all over europe.

That's the most basic shit I've seen. Has nothing on Westminster kek

Attached: CLI335.arch_westminster_i.WillPryceCF137115FLLR[1].jpg (1416x1888, 587.54K)

>well known
*Yawn*, not really...

>norman rapebabies trying to elevate their mickey mouse buildings over this
sad!

Attached: adobestock-311656118-jpeg_header-8372280.jpg (4250x1857, 859.41K)

now you're both being foolish and ignorant of architecture history

no shit all the inferior people around us copied our invention, very typical

also fuck you giovanni it was one of your butthurt countrymen who pejoratively called it gothic during the renaissance while the real name of the style is opus francigenum, the french work

Tacky, just like anglo culture.

ik he was a retard

You're coping, pierre. It's fine.

we're giving them an elegant architectural style and they manage to ruin it, truly an accursed people