DO NOT VISIT RWANDA

Rwanda is about to go to war and annex two provinces in the D.R Congo.
Inshallah I will send you all an invitation when it is over.

Attached: file.png (1080x608, 532.53K)

Is this to make room for the refugees from the UK?

Isn't Rwanda one of the most prosperous countries in Africa? I didn't know it was so tiny and shares border with the poorest shithole that is Burundi lol

Congo would wreck them, just look at the size difference.

Calm the fuck down Kagame.

Congo is struggling to defeat a tiny rebel group (M23) that is funded by Rwanda.
The M23 is currently BTFO the Congolese military.
They would get wrecked in a war against Rwanda.
Plus Rwanda has a lot of spies in the Congolese army.

Attached: 12682173213.png (1024x683, 1.07M)

My grandpa is a Rwandan genocide denier. I have no idea why. We live in Wales, have no connection to Rwanda and he isn't a conspiracy kind of guy in general. He has never been to Rwanda or met a Rwandan yet in his house he has pages of documents 'proving the hoax', such as a full script for the movie Hotel Rwanda with a bunch of random letters from the words highlighted showing the secret messages' from the director. He says that Paul Kagame doesn't exist and that 'every picture of bodies 'is clearly in Burundi' and has huge printouts of aerial photographs of Burundi to prove it. Not sure what he has against Rwanda but if you bring it up to him he calls you a 'Tutsi liar'.

What in the hell?
What is up with UK and Rwanda?

It's a pasta, but I'm pretty sure that was the flag of the original post anyway lmao

how can such a small manlet country like rwanda fight the giant congo?

based

exceedingly based

They can always get supplies from China and Russia.

t. Doesn't know history

DR Congo is large geographically but it's far less developed than Rwanda. Rwanda stand a very good chance at annexing large swathes of Congolese territory.

Pasta

DR Congo as a state basically just exists on paper. It doesn't exert much influence outside of the immediate vicinity of Kinshasa.

Their government is extremely corrupt plus the Congolese are literally retarded.

Attached: David v Goliath.png (929x697, 194.07K)

you fucking retards calling him based it's a pasta, you mongoloids have obviously never been to italy

VGHH, RVVANDAN ANSCHLVSS

>Don't like conflict when it's near my country
>But find it exciting when it's far away
Why are we humans like this?

funniest serb

yes

the fought and defeated the congo in the first and second congo wars lol

Nigger war? Excuse me there's whites dying here, hello? hello?

Attached: 1653496348026.png (736x1200, 434.97K)