Is it worth dating a 7/10 Turkish girl, or should I settle for a 6/10 and enjoy the greater power imbalance?

Is it worth dating a 7/10 Turkish girl, or should I settle for a 6/10 and enjoy the greater power imbalance?

Attached: kadin.png (611x899, 969.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/moving turkey/country/US/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/living turkey/country/US/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should follow your heart

Both are Turkish so, what's the matter?

BUILT FOR BWBBC (BIG WIDE BALTIC BRED COCK)

I want to put minimal effort into a relationship

Literally die

Attached: 602EB5C3-71A5-41D4-8225-89DB5DF878EC.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

Lol, even with a 3/10 like the one you have in op, it's not gonna happen

Her subtle asian features make her a 7/10 to me. Turkish men think a generic skinny white blond is a 9/10.

you can't have that with turkish women

where the fuck are you finding turkish women in america

implying any girl, turk or not, would date your mutt ass

I'm moving to Türkiye. Not because of women, but for a bunch of other reasons.

Maybe they do, I don't. I can look at it objectively enough

why are you shitting up this board?
every day you make a thread about how you're moving to turkey for the past months
check the archive to get a glimpse of your mentally ill behaviour

They will. Cope.

I guess he likes to larp. He's waiting for us to decide for him like "yes you should go" or "no you shouldn't". In the end we all know he'll regret it

this is not normal, hope he pulls through and gets robbed on his first day
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/moving turkey/country/US/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/living turkey/country/US/

He will literally get mugged the first night

based, i am american but i love Türkiye. where are you moving

Stop giving me (you)'s then. You sound envious.

I have studied Turkish for close to a year, have saved a fuck ton of money (enough to live at least 6-7 years), got a teaching certification, researched all of the laws and regulations, and have marked the date in my calendar. It's 100% happening at this point.

You sure are american, mehmet

rude disinfo

Pişman olacaksın ama nereye taşınıyorsun?

I haven't decided yet, but I am liking Eskişehir due to the young college population, extremely low crime rates, good public services, and being halfway between Ankara and Istanbul.

Attached: Eskişehir.jpg (1340x888, 299.46K)

You're the one in Germoney and I'm the one in Turkey. You literally don't know here yet thinking it's a paradise like almancis

both ankara and istanbul were very neat although ankara english was hard to come by. i did jaywalk with a member of parliment though which was fun. istanbul of course is amazing, especially Kadıköy

turk living in america here. if it's not too late don't move to turkey. you are not going to like it unless you're financially doing really good.

Gel de bize iki bira ısmarla

your country is cool and interesting and turks are nice people who are unfairly discriminated against by europeans who are ignorant and arrogant

Attached: 1654829091722.png (1971x1469, 2.97M)

I'd be happy with a 2/10