This is summer in europe

this is summer in europe
its over

Attached: 1635127166056.png (640x624, 318.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are chuds so insanely pathetic? Go outside and have sex at once.

Glad to know it's universal:
youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8

Jesus Christ
Euros are pathetic

They look latinx

>summer in germany
>no one is naked and fat
I doubt it

When I was a kid, I would always go to this one water park with my friends. Never went back after fat Mexican kids swimming in t-shirts were there.

Attached: redditsave.com_enjoying_a_day_in_the_pool_germany-jawwrjoj6s691.webm (408x720, 2.95M)

>the lazy river has never been lazier

my side

I wonder what its like having a government that doesnt hate its own people

Like a japanese pool?

Its mostly white people no?

You should come to Saudi Arabia. I'm an exchange student here in the USA because I got into a good college, but the second I graduate, I'm heading straight back to work for an oil corp.

Thats cause no one is German

Nooo not brown hair and the tiniest hint of a tan on some people. Its OVER for pinkoids.

never understood swimming with a shirt on. being insecure is worse than being a fat cunt.

Attached: 1644940558693.png (598x461, 377.75K)

Wtf, why are they all turks?

I'm more surprised that they're fat at such young ages. Kids can eat a lot of calories and not gain weight. You have to actually be stuffing your face 24/7 to get as fat as they do. I myself ate a lot of junk food growing up, and I never gained weight. Although I'd often bike for miles to a friend's house, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Go back faggot

Attached: DDF0B0E9-423F-4BF9-9073-463F460F8505.png (600x598, 222.05K)

fuck you bitch it's not us this time lol

at least they aren't speaking german lol

Then why do they look like turks?

>Although I'd often bike for miles to a friend's house, so maybe that had something to do with it.
oh, you better believe it. The way that fructose works in the body is that if you don't burn it, it WILL turn to fat.

Show me the summer in Italy.

full of german boomers cruising around in mercedes SUVs